Do you believe in destiny?

Hello everybody,

today I'm not going to ramble around too long, instead I'm gonna go straight on with the post!
So today's post is all about destiny, I don't know about you but I am a strong believer in destiny and the universe.

Lately I've had or shall I say still have to deal with some things that I would have never expected to happen. It's kinda hard to explain but I'll try my best to find the right words for it.
I've know for a little while now who two of my soulmates were, and I've grown out of one of them a few months ago, at least I thought I did, until he admitted in having a grilfriend. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those jealousy girls or anything, not at all! But the thing that made it so painful was that he said that he's already been with her since a year and that was the time where we've known us already! He practically lied to me the whole time!

Well I don't really really know him, like I've seen him many times but never had a proper conversation with him. Now you're probably asking yourself how on earth I can be so sure that he's my soulmate, right? Well with destiny it's kind of a challenge, sometimes it's hard to find out who is your soulmate but there are times where you can feel it as soon as you see the person in real life, or sometimes it might even be enough to see a photo of him/her, as well. And with him lastly was enough, but I was so keen on to getting to know him that I tried my best to somehow make this dream become reality and put all of my energy into it. And it seemed to work, but then all of a sudden something happened in my life that told me he's not the one, and well as you might can think of already, I was pretty surprised and taken aback. I couldn't believe it, that destiny would do this for serious. I would have never imagined this to happen, but it did. And for me this was even worse than you might actually think, the choices destiny is taking for me is probably one of the most important things for me.

So I couldn't quite take it in, what signs they were sending me, but I moved on after a while it wasn't hard anymore and the only question that was left in my head was "How could I possibly think that it was HIM?"

But today I'm not thinking like this anymore, instead I'm thinking the exact opposite way. I don't know what to do now, I'm so hurt, and in pain, I feel so lied to like I'm a fool for him, that I'm really sick of it, that I've actually been crying my eyeballs out the past days! I've finally realized that it might really be him, and now he has a girlfriend?! What am I supposed to do? On the one hand I feel like it's too late for doing literally anything, but on the other hand I don't want to give up, I want to fight for my destiny. Because if there's one thing I know for sure then it is that destiny is just not fair, and never will be but sometimes you have to take the wheel into your own hands and drive where you think you belong to and what is right for you, for your own good.

Well where have we gotten there now? Kind of went a bit further than I actually planned it to go, but oh well. I hope you don't mind me sharing these things with you, but this is just something that means a lot to me, and I just needed to write my feelings down!  So if any of you can relate to what I'm feeling like or believe in the destiny, then please be sure to leave me some comments down below so we can all share sure feelings and thoughts with each other.

Mary going offline xx

0 comments