Christmas Day Makeup Look ❅Blogmas Day 16❅

Hello my shining stars,

and welcome to Blogmas day ❅16❅! *Christmas song playing in the background*
I hope your week has been nothing else than good and that all you are doing really well! Can you believe how close Christmas is by now? It's crazy how quick a week is gone! Anyways, just grab yourself a hot chocolate, get all cosy and keep on reading!

We all love to dress up and glam up, even on Christmas day. Now Christmas parties are already a great occasion to do so but on Christmas day you want to look nice too, don't you? If you're anything like me than I know you will love this bold Christmas makeup which is perfect for celebrating
Christmas with your loved ones!

Gold Smoky Eye & Red Lip


Base:

To even out my skin tone I used my Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation and blended that in with the usual damp beauty blender. Due to our excitement for Christmas we didn't get enough sleep, so to hide those nasty dark circles I used my Maybelline Fit Me Concealer and, again, blended that in with my beauty blender. We want to make sure that our beautiful base lasts all day so to set everything into place I took my Maybelline Matte Maker Powder, but mainly concentrated it underneath my eyes as the foundation itself dries down to matte finish anyways.

I need a bit of structure to my face so to contour it will be no surprise to you that I used my Sleek Contour Kit in Light and just snatched my face! A red lip can really wash you out so to give me some colour back I used my Clarins Duo Bronzer in Light. For blusher and highlighter I took my Mac Nutcracker Sweet Peach Face Compact and drowned myself in highlighter, cause Mary loves herself a good glow!


Brows:

To fill in any gaps and to give my eyebrows a bit more structure I took my Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Soft Brown and set them into place with some hairspray on a spooly (I love the fact that this is an actual name!).

Eyes:

We want to make sure that our eyeshadows last all day long so to prime my eyes I used my usual Urban Decay Primer Potion. I worked with two of my favourite palettes, the Urban Decay Smoky Palette and the Collection Little Mix Love Palette. I started with the shade Thirteen form the UD Smoky palette to set the primer into place and to make sure that all of the shades I add will blend better. For our initial transition colour I took Combust and blended that threw my crease.

For an all over the lid shade I took Dirty Sweet and to lighten that up a bit I used Golden Sand - Collection on the last third of my eye lid. To deepen the whole look I used a mixture of Radar - UD Smoky and Dazzling brown and Cocoa Dream - Collection palette on the outer corners of my eyes. For the lower lashline I used the same brown shades and buffed them underneath my lower lashes.

Creating a fine line of liquid liner with my L'Oreal Super Liner and adding lots of my new favourite Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara to top and bottom lashes.


Lips:

Lastly for lips, to outline them first I just took a Real Techniques Lip Brush and my Clinique Passion Pop Lipstick and afterwards filled in the rest of my lips with the actual bullet of the lipstick. You can definitely make the lip matte by laying a piece of tissue over your lips and dusting some translucent powder over the top!




Quite the model, ain't I? Trying hard... *laughing out loud* is that still a thing though? 

I'm in love with this look!


That's it for my bold Christmas makeup look, I hope you enjoyed it, if you did then please share this post over on your social medias! Liked what you read? Then make sure to subscribe and follow my blog on Bloglovin' to keep updated with it! If you recreate this look or just take any inspiration of it make sure snap a photo and to tag me when you post it on any social media, I'd love to them all!

What's your favourite Christmas red lipstick?


Mary tobogganing offline xx

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Such a lovely festive look!! Red lips are a great statement :)) my fav red lip is by Bobbi Brown 'Harlow Red' is the shade!! 💕💕💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are indeed, and just scream Christmas in your face, haha :D! Might have to put that on my list to buy next! 💘

      Delete
  3. Girl, you are so beautiful! And what a lovely look, definitely appropriate for Christmas Day!
    I do not have a favourite Christmas lipstick...I'm already glad when I don't mess up whilst applying some colour to my lips hahaha :P

    Sending you lots of hugs! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, stop it, you're making me blush! Hey, your makeup skills are getting better and better with every day! And, being a makeup addict and freak rn, try a lip brush to put on your lipstick, it makes the whole things way easier! 💖

      All the love
      Mary xoxo

      Delete