Ugly Christmas Jumpers ❅Blogmas Day 8❅

Hello, my shining stars,

and welcome to Blogmas Day❅8❅! *Christmas song playing in the background* How are you all? I do hope to only hear good things now! I can't even express the joy I'm feeling since I started doing Blogmas, I'm literally so happy that I convinced myself in doing it this year! I'm rambling (always rambling..) but without further ado, grab yourself a hot chocolate, get all cosy and let's jump right into today's post!

During Christmas time we all love to dress as cosy and comfortable as possible, and when you have a sleepover with your best friends, you want to dress appropriately as well, don't you? Well, there are certain clothing items that everyone should have at least one of them, yep, I'm talking about Christmas PJ's and jumpers. You can be all matchy-matchy with your best friends, or go for completely different ones. Here I'm sharing a few of the ones that I own!

Obviously, these kinds of Christmas jumpers aren't made for everyday wear, I mean you defo could if you wanted to, but there are some more calmed down versions as well if you're looking for some to wear outside in public!

The Wearable Christmas Jumper

The Crazy Twinkling Christmas Jumper


And that's it for my Christmas jumper madness! I hope you liked this post because I most definitely had a lot of fun creating it! Leave me some photos of your Christmas jumpers in the comments down below, I'd love to see them all! Don't forget to follow my blog here as well as on Bloglovin' and to follow me on Twitter as I tweet a lot during Christmas time!

Which Christmas jumper was your favourite?

Mary tobogganing offline xx

4 comments

  1. Hiiii <3
    Ha, I know where you got those two jumpers from! :D
    Looking gorgeous as always, even in ugly Christmas jumpers! Hahaha I personally love the Christmas tree that lights up!
    Keep going, I love your effort and passion <3

    xx Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey my love,

      thank you so much! hahaha, well I just couldn't resist! :D

      Thank you, I appreciate that so much! I'm trying my best!

      Mary xoxo

      Delete
  2. Both jumpers are adorable!! The twinkling one especially haha definitely great for going all out during the holiday season! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AH, thank you! Yes, right? I love the twinkling one!

      Mary xoxox

      Delete