Changing

Hello everybody

long time no see, I know and I am terribly sorry about that. I've had to do an internship for my school at a hotel and I'm not kidding you when I tell you that "spare time" doesn't exist in this industry, that's why I haven't been able to write a single blog post and it was absolutely killing me. You may not know this but blogging is my passion, although I know I am not an expert in it and that I don't do things in a professional way, I still love to do it. And I'm here to practice and learn, what I can do better what maybe doesn't fit into the theme of my blog, but that's what all of this is about anyway, am I right? 

Now this explanation has gotten a bit long but I just felt the urge to explain myself, and now let's get started with today's blog post, shall we?

Working for the very first time in your life itself is already pretty scary, but being miles away from home makes everything even more difficult, and it means that you have to take care of yourself and of your laundry, your room that everything is clean basically it means taking on responsibility. And that was exactly what I had to do, I’m not saying that it was difficult for me to do all of these things, but I’m not saying that it wasn’t exhausting at all. Me and my room mates also had to do some grocery shopping as the food for the staff wasn’t really the best shall I say. So I got to say that all of these were new experiences to me, of course they were, and I definitely noticed that I have changed ever since I started this internship and ended it now (successfully, if you were wondering!). But changing can be very misunderstood in its way that people might think you have changed too much or into a person not to their own liking, but that’s okay, totally, if you are happy with the person you have changed into than shall you be this person for the rest of your life if you may so desire.

For my saying I have honestly just noticed that I have grown up more than I already was at the beginning, I have learned to respect and be truthfully happy about my life and to have my family, friends and my life again. At the beginning I thought that it was horrible of my personal side having to do an internship and be so far away from home to actually not take everything I have for granted. That is a mistake we all do and I am truly aware of that, but it’s very interesting to look back and see how self-evident it was for me to go to school, not having to worry about money, grocery shopping, cleaning the bathroom, and so on and on, being able to meet my friends and spending time with them and my family. All of these things I just listed I have been taking for granted and learned that this isn’t the case at all. Nowadays I will take care of everything I do and have, to make sure to remind myself of how unique everything is.

Ending this topic, I thought it would be quite interesting to share with you what I have planned to do to mix up my life a little bit.
·        Putting all of my energy into school
·        Writing and hosting my blog as I always wanted to
·        Finally starting my YouTube channel
·        Just having fun with life!

I’m going to leave you with all of this information here, and thank you all for reading, if you might want to you can leave a list down in the comments below what you want to do, such as a to-do list so we can all keep us updated and tick of some things from our lists, I would be very interested to read yours.

Mary going offline xx

0 comments