Raw Vegan Brunch

Hello everybody!
Surprise! Midweek blog post because I haven’t posted in three months, I thought I would upload one today, no worries there is still going to come one on my usual uploading day, which is Sunday. I’m not going to ramble on instead let’s get into today’s post!

A few months ago Zoe, my chummy, and I have been attending a raw vegan brunch, seeing as we both are vegan, and Zoe partly raw vegan as well, we were really interested in the raw vegan lifestyle, especially Zoe. So she basically dragged me along with her, which I am really grateful for because it was so delicious! It was amazing to see how many awesome foods you could make just with veg, fruit and nuts. I decided to take lots of photos at this time because I knew immediately that I would love to share this with you, so that’s exactly what I did, I still know what what is from a few things, but please forgive me for those I don’t know it anymore because it was already three months ago (BIG apology there!).

Enjoy the Joy of all of this food and I hope I’ll make you hungry!






Cucumber Slices & Stuffed Tomatoes





Spinach - Cashew Lasagna with Tomatoes





Beet Root Salad





Pumpkin Risotto


Mushrooms Hungarian Style


Courgette or as chummy likes to say, Zoodles


Peanut - Orange - Cumin Sauce



Cold Spinach - Mint Soup




When we were ready for dessert people have already been indulgent, so excuse the mess!


Chocolate Mousse


Cashew "yogurt" with berries


"Porridge" with grapes


Berry Crumble a bit more liquidy


By far the best thing ever! We've had around 20 of them, whops!
Raw Brownies


Berry Crumble


Poppy seed - apple pie


If you should ever get the chance to attend a raw vegan brunch yourself than go for it, it’s an opportunity that you won’t get that often and it is so interesting and yummy, you would regret missing out on that one, trust me! As always I hope you enjoyed today's blog post and let me know how you liked it and your opinions on raw vegan food!


Mary going offline xx

0 comments