Ariana Grande Everyday Makeup Look

Hello my beautiful friends,

whats up? I hope all of you are doing really really well and that you have lots of exciting plans for the weekend (although curled up on the sofa watching Netflix and eating biscuits sounds good to me too), let me know them in the comments down below, but for now just grab yourself a cuppa and enjoy today's post!

One thing that I might haven't mentioned on my blog is that I absolutely love Ariana Grande. She is the Queen of everything, right? Amazingly stylish, incredible voice, perfect body, silky smooth hair and her makeup is always on fleek (yes, I just used the word fleek). So I know for a fact that a lot of people love her makeup as much as I do, that's why I decided to create a makeup look inspired by hers only making it a bit more wearable for day to day basis.





Base:

Ariana always has really flawless looking skin, whether it's naturally so clear or it's the makeup it looks gorgeous, so we will use a more full coverage foundation. I mixed my Vicky Dermablend and UD Naked Skin One & Done and put that on my face in patting motions with my fingers to get an even more flawless finish. Afterwards I stippled over the top with my damp beauty blender to make sure there was no excess product sitting on top of my skin. Now I'm okay with wearing a fuller coverage on a daily basis, but, of course, if you're not and are more a light coverage kinda girl then go ahead and put that one on as this is supposed to be an everyday look.

For Concealer I used my Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Light and popped that on in a triangle shade under my eyes and blended it in, again, with my damp beauty blender. To bake under my eyes and set the rest of my face I used my usual Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, scratching over the top to get a loose setting powder.

To get that bronzed look that Ariana has naturally, I took my Clarins Duo Bronzer and put it on in a three shape around the outside of my face and down my neck. For a pop of colour on my cheeck I used the Benefit Rockateur. I love me som highlighter, although Ariana is never really highlighted and has more of a matte finish, I just have to drown my face in highlighter. To stick with the pink theme that Ari is going for I took my Dior Glowing Gardens Illuminating Powder in Glowing Pink.

Brows:

Ariana's brows are a very specific and unique shape that I just can't recreate so I just stick with my natural shape and filled them in with a brown eyeshadow and set them in place with some hairspray on a spoolie. 

Eyes:

To achieve this pinky, mauve-y eye look that Ariana always has I'm going to use my Mac x9 Eyeshadow Palette in Burgundy. For a transition shade I used an Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Combust. For an all over the lid shade I took Poppyseed from the Mac palette and to further deepen the crease and outer corners of my eyes I mixed the shades Quarry and Haux.

To shape the eyes even more I used Sketch, which is a dark purple colour, and just applied that to the very outer corners of my eyes and blended it into the other shades. For some definition I took the shade Embark on a pencil brush and pressed it into my upper lash line the whole way, and to give even more definition I took Noir, which is a beautiful eyeshadow a black with gold sparkles running threw, just on the outer third of my lash line.


I repeated the same steps we just did on the upper lash line on the lower lash line to tie in with the definition look of the eyes. Then I curled my lashes and put on several coats of my L'Oreal Superstar Mascara, as Ariana has gorgeously long, fluttery and full lashes, probably false ones but this is a more wearable version, so pile on the mascara my dear!

Ariana always has some sort of black eyeliner in her lower waterline, I usually never wear it but now where I've tried it I have to say I'm a fan. For the liner I took the Maybelline Master Drama Kohl Kajal in Black. Now speaking of liner, all of you might be thinking where is the winged eyeliner? I know that Ariana is never seen without it but this is an every day makeup look and I don't like wearing winged liner on daily basis, so I cut it out but feel free to add a wing to this look!

Lips:



Her lip colour must be the one staple everyone wants to wear, though I have to say that nearly every single makeup video inspired by her I have watched, never really got the shade right (just my opinion, they are all beautiful though). It's this mauve, muted pink shade or a very nude gloss but mostly the mauve shade, so to get this exact colour I used my NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm all over my lips and then put my Mac Brave Lipstick over the top, that's it!








And that's going to be it for today guys, do let me know if you liked it! Also please let me know if you want me to do more celebrity inspired makeup or fashion looks in the comments down below and don't forget to follow my blog so all of my uploads go directly into your inbox and you can be the first one to check them out!

Mary going offline xx

0 comments