Winterise Your Makeup Staples x AdoreMe

Hello my beautiful friends,

I hope all of you are doing really really well and that you enjoyed your Winter break! I have and to be honest I'm not very hyper when thinking of going back to school in just a few days already. Anyways, let me stop rambling, for now, grab yourself a cuppa, get comfy and keep on reading!

With the weather getting colder outside, we all like to switch up our looks, beauty and style-wise. Everyone has their own staples which they crack out during this time of year, with the majority liking to rock those dark, deep and vampy shades. I on the other hand like the soft winter look rather than a bold lip as it just suits my complexion better. On a day to day basis, I gravitate towards the very nude & glossy lip with a silver eyeshadow all over my lid to give it that glitzy and sparkly effect! It wouldn't be a true Winter makeup look without adding a bit more blush than you usually would. I like to make my own version of Charlotte Tilbury's Swish and Pop Blushers, by simply applying a lighter shade on my cheekbones and then adding a pop of colour with a deeper shade on the very apples of my cheeks.

AdoreMe has kindly reached out to me and asked me what my staple makeup look for the Winter season looked like, and which of their products match it. I have chosen their Amary Sleepwear PJ Set as it's a very soft colour and shines due to its silky material it's made of. It just fits my image of a Winter Wonderland makeup look perfectly and it's very affordable too!


AdoreMe is an American company based in New York which sells amazing lingerie,  sleepwear and moreWith their large variety to choose from, they made sure that everyone will be guaranteed to find something which fits their taste just perfectly! They are also very affordable and for the price you pay, which really isn't a lot at all, and based on many reviews I have read their products provide amazing quality too. 

That little hue of muted pink which crept its way into my look is also something I particularly like during this time of year. I feel like soft pink shades and the deeper berry tones reflect the fresh red cheeks everyone loves when stepping out into the cold with snow falling all around you. It livens up your complexion, makes you look healthy and very on trend too!

What is your go-to makeup look for the Winter time? Do you like to rock a berry red shade or are you more like me and go for the nude shades? Let me know in the comments down below, and also make sure to visit the AdoreMe website so you can have a nosy, they are definitely worth being checked out! Did you like this post? Then make sure to share it over on your social media's by simply clicking the buttons right below this post and to follow my blog so you will never miss one ever again!

Mary going offline xx

2 comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous look!! So simple yet compliments your face so greatly!!

    Neona xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my dear! I live for simplicity at the moment!

      Love,
      Mary xoxo

      Delete