What's Going On - Life Changes, University Chat

Hello my beautiful friends,

I'm back! How's everyone doing? I hope all of you have been absolutely splendid over the last couple of weeks! I know I haven't been quite active on here nor on my social medias, but I have been, and still am pretty preoccupied with my A-levels. Well, that's why I wanted to write this post today, to basically have a little chat with all of you. So just grab yourself a cuppa, get comfy and keep on reading!


As I just mentioned above I am in the middle of doing my A-levels, though the written ones are finished since Wednesday and now I need to prepare for my oral ones. In case you are wondering what I'm talking about, the education system in Austria is quite a bit different to the one in the UK, if you have any questions on that just leave them in the comments down below and I will be sure to answer them! Anyways, It's been a heck of a stressful time and I am super glad that it's over for now!

Still I can't believe that soon, and by soon I mean in like three weeks, school will be over for good. Like what?! That is crazy! And, fyi, this is not the fact that's making me stress out but more that I have absolutely no idea of where I will be in a few months. By that I simply mean that I have no damn clue on which university I will be going to, if I even will be accepted nor where I will be staying. So, as you can see, there are a lot of factors playing with my mind and my hormones (I apologise to all of my friends for being such a monster lately *chuckles*).

Wanna know what I have planned on doing in the future? Well, I am planning on studying either Behavioural Studies or Nutritional Research in *drums please* Scotland. Even though I have actually never been to Scotland before, I consider it as an option since they are very well known for their amazing universities. Besides it is way cheaper studying in Scotland than in England as an European citizen. Now you might think I've gone completely bonkers for wanting to study so far away from my home country Austria but I truly want this. I have been wanting to move to the UK for quite some time now, and I worked everything out, in my head at least, on how I'm going to do it exactly.

So that's my plan for now, of course things can change and plans never go as planned, I know that for sure, but I have set myself a goal and I want to make my dreams come true, so I need to work hard for it!

But, good news now, I am planning on travelling with a very good friend of mine in July, so I am super excited for that. We will be going to London and Brighton and maybe another country as well, I am so looking forward to finally travel again!

What are your university/college plans? Let me know so we can have a chat and maybe help each other out! Make sure to follow my blog, as I will be posting a lot more in the next few months and we don't want you to miss out on any goodies, do we? Until next time fellas!

Mary going offline xx

0 comments