Brighton

Hello there,

I know it's been a while since you last heard from me, but I've been super busy the last couple of weeks. And I took a little trip to Brighton, my real hometown, that's why I decided to show you some of the shots I took whilst I was there. I don't feel the need to say a lot about it as, how we say, a photo says more than thousand words. So I hope you enjoy my photos, if so then please make sure to leave me your opinions in the comments down below and if you are interested in what I've been up to in Brighton then also make sure to head over to my YouTube Channel, I'll be uploading my first ever vlog soon.






Fun fact: you can actually really marry on the Brighton Pier!




Little friend I made there.






I don't know if any of you have read "Girl Online" by the amazing Zoe Sugg aka Zoella, but if you did then you will know that she mentioned this Café in her book, I didn't know myself that it really existed until I saw it.












Beautiful sunset with a seagull.

Mary going offline xx

0 comments