NEW IN: A/W16 Beauty Products

Hello my beautiful friends,

how are we all doing? I do hope good and that you enjoyed the Autumn days to the fullest because now we are officially into the winter months. Autumn and Winter have come quite quickly, even overnight if you will, meaning that there wasn't a lot of time to prepare ourselves for all the newest trends in fashion and beauty for this Autumn/Winter season. That's why I have gambled a few products together and decided to share all of them with you, talking you through each product. So grab yourself a cuppa, get comfy and enjoy!

Urban Decay All Nighter Foundation //

This foundation is the most recent addition to Urban Decays base products. I know that so many bloggers and YouTubers have been talking about this quite a lot already, but I was only very recently able to get my hands on it! I haven't tried it to the fullest yet, but when I went to a store to get colour matched I had it on my skin for quite a while and it stayed put all day long.

I can only tell you what it says on the packaging for now but you can expect a review of this foundation very soon, so make sure to come back and check my blog in the next couple of days!

On the tin it says that it's supposed to be full coverage, long wearing, has a matte finish on the skin, is waterproof and oil free. That claims to do quite a lot of things, and to me sounds like my dream foundation in a bottle so we will see!

If you like Urban Decay just as much as I do and you're on the hunt for a new full coverage foundation (especially where we're heading into Christmas party time!) then I would say definitely give this one a go, I know that I haven't been disappointed by anything from Urban Decay!

Chanel Le Rouge Fall 2016 Collection - Les 4 Ombre Eyeshadow Quad 268 //

You might remember this beauty from my September Beauty Wishlist. Since then I had laid my eyes on it and I so desperately wanted it that I finally bit the bullet and got it. I must say it has to be one of the most expensive makeup items in my collection so far but, in all honesty, it was sooooo worth it!

As you might be able to tell by it's few marks on the eyeshadows, I have used it already. I just couldn't wait to try it! I'm so glad that I purchased it as it's such a beautiful palette, and I couldn't be happier with it! Having said that I can only say good things about these eyeshadows! The colours are stunning and so wearable, yes even the rusty toned one, they blend like a dream and go on so smoothly that you barely have to touch your eyelid.

Overall I'd say, if you have the money, or you want to treat yourself to something then please go for this palette, it's gorgeous in every way!

Jouer Long Wear Creme Matte Liquid Lipstick Fall 2016 Collection - Tawny Rose //

Again, you might recall me talking about wanting to try out a few new liquid lipsticks, as I'm a massive fan of them! So one late night I went to cultbeauty and browsed through their website (you can't tell me I'm the only one who does that, right?) and stumbled across these. I know that Jouer is a brand that a lot of people know but in my opinion are still so underrated as these liquid lipsticks are a dream!

They have such a large variety of shades, pretty much every shade you can dream of, so there's a shade for everyone! The formula is kind of hard to describe, as when you pull the applicator out of the tube it feels very liquidy, but as soon as you apply it to your lips it feels kind of like a whipped cream (I know that's a disgusting description but that's the only way I could think of describing it!). At first, it goes on a bit streaky but that issue doesn't hang around for long at all if you go over it a second time with the applicator the lines are gone and you're left with a beautiful lipstick.

They dry down pretty quickly and are very comfortable to wear, The only thing I would say is that they are quite drying on my lips, but that is pretty obvious, if you want to have a lipstick that lasts you'll need to go with a matte finish, and so it happens naturally that your lips will get dry after some time! My lips are very dry to begin with, so maybe these liquid lipsticks won't be as drying on yours as they are on mine.

This shade, in particular, is one of their Fall 2016 Collection, and it's absolutely stunning! All of the shades in this collection are so beautiful and if you want to treat a friend for Christmas then I highly recommend you get your hands on these!

Mac Cosmetics Nut Cracker Sweet Peach Face Compact  //

Probably one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen in my life! (I'm not kidding!) I mean, let's just take a moment to admire this packaging, it's hands down drop dead gorgeous! I know that Mac isn't particularly known for their pretty packaging as they have had quite strange collections out over the years. But this collection my dears is the absolute killer (yes I actually just said that...), and I'm pretty sure that I might have to get my hands on more of this collection!

As with the foundation, I haven't tried this yet, as I just can't get myself to destroy this beautiful pattern on the products! I have been in need for a new blusher and wanted to get a new highlighter as well, as the only one in my possession so far has a pink undertone which doesn't go with every single look. So this was the perfect 2 in 1 product for me, as it has a beautiful natural coloured blusher and an even more beautiful golden highlighter! I know that often gold highlighters aren't very suitable for very fair skin toned people like me, but I have swatched this in store and the golden undertone isn't too prominent so it's still very wearable for the pale peops out there!

If you want to go for at least one thing from a A/W16 collection then I highly recommend you to check Mac's one out. They have so many beautiful products and they aren't as expensive as Chanel.


And that's it for the beauty products of A/W16 collections I have been able to get my hands on! I do hope you enjoyed this and that I could help with making a decision of what to go for! I know that there are so many beautiful collections out there especially around this time of year and you might see a few more products on my blog here soon! I am planning on doing a "Must have wardrobe pieces for A/W16" so make sure to come back to have a look at that post!

I would love you to follow my blog here and on Bloglovin' so you'll never miss a post of mine!

Let me know what your favourite A/W16 collection is, in the comments down below!

Mary going offline xx

0 comments