The Knitted Outfit

Hello everybody,

how's everyone doing? I can't believe we are already into November, where did the time go?! Time is passing way too fast at the moment in my eyes, especially this year, I mean in less than two months it's Christmas! I'm not gonna lie, I'm already listening to a few Christmas songs, but I can't be the only one, right? Anyways, I'm rambling, as per usual, so just grab yourself a cuppa, get comfy and enjoy!

We are officially into the colder months now, as it has been absolutely freezing the last couple of days as well. And that means we have to keep warm at all cost, I am the sort of person that gets so easily cold on my upper body but, surprisingly, not on my legs. Which is a plus for me as I LOVE wearing skirts and dresses in the winter time with a pair of tights (FYI Primark's Super Cosy tights, are the BOMB!).

I had an outfit in my mind with a tight knitted skirt, then I came across this one and I knew I had to have it. It's from a shop called promod, I have quickly fallen in love with this very shop as they have so many beautiful things! I highly recommend you go and check it out, I guarantee you will love it just as much as I do.

I paired the skirt with a simple black jumper, tights and some very old flat ankle boots. Chuck on a big fluffy scarf, to keep yourself all warm and toasty, and your favourite coat. This cute small bag, I only got recently and I must say it has to be one of the best purchases I have ever made! It fits everything I need, like my purse, keys, phone, lipstick (very important, haha) and headphones.


I'm wearing:



These photos were taken in Prague, as I have been there recently with my Mum, there will be a few posts going up soon about that trip, so keep your eyes peeled! I hope you enjoyed this outfit post if you did then please make sure to leave me a comment down below telling me what your favourite part was! I'd also love you to follow my blog and on Bloglovin' so you never miss a post of mine!


Before you leave, I'd like to know if you are interested in me doing full on Blogmas this year? Just leave me a comment in the section down below! Thanks a lot! 

Mary going offline xx

0 comments