NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation Review

Hello, my beautiful friends,

and welcome back to my blog! Even though it's just been a week since I last posted on my blog it feels like it's been ages for me! How are you all? I do hope only good! I know that a lot of people are heading into a stressful time right now or are already in it, like myself. School is requiring nearly all my attention and energy but I'm trying my best to stay as calm as I possibly can. Anyways, just grab yourself a cuppa, get comfy and keep on reading!




I've only recently been able to get my hands on the Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation, phew that's a mouthful! If you didn't know yet, I took a trip to Prague with my mum, a few weeks ago and Prague has Sephora! Yep, you can imagine how Mary freaked out and got all excited, right? Even my mum said that she could see all the sparkles in my eyes after we went inside the Sephora store!

On the packaging, it claims to "reach an extraordinary level of perfection with an ultra-lightweight complete coverage and a uniquely fluid silky feel". They also say that it's suitable for all skin types, as its formula is supposed to absorb really quickly and should supposedly stay put all day long.

I must say the name of this foundation is just the perfect description itself. As it really is super weightless, like I can't even feel it on my skin whatsoever. During the day I even forget that I'm still wearing makeup on my face, that's how weightless it is! The formula itself is very runny which I didn't expect at all, as I couldn't recall it being that liquidy in the store when I first tried it on the back of my hand. I'll be honest with you after discovering how runny it is I hadn't high hopes for this foundation anymore. I have the tendency to go for all kinds of weird foundations, I think the only box standard foundation I ever owned was Nars's Sheer Glow, all the ones after and even before that had some sort of twist to them. But despite the liquidy formula, this thing has some serious coverage!

The bottle itself is very luxurious, as it's a frosted glass bottle and very heavy. It comes with 30 ml of product, so very standard like.

I use around two pumps, sometimes three if I feel like I need a little extra, as the amount that comes out with one pump isn't that much! I also apply it with a beauty blender so I can't tell you how it applies with a brush, but if you want me to and update this post then let me know so in the comments down below! They cover pretty much everything that needs to be covered up and even more. It lasts all day long on my skin, and that says something as I haven't had any foundation last on my skin as long as this one does!



It retails for £32, and to be honest in comparison with other foundations on the market that have a medium to full coverage but feel heavier on the skin, I think that those 32 bucks aren't a lot at all!

Overall I can't even think of one bad thing about this foundation. I highly highly recommend to try it yourself and I promise you, you will fall in love with its just as I did!

That's it for today's review. I hope you enjoyed reading it if so then please make sure to let me know so in the comments down below and share this post over on your social media, that would make me a happy Mary! Also, don't forget to follow my blog here as well as on Bloglovin' the link to that is over on my Twitter, so you'll never miss a post especially now where we're heading towards Blogmas time. *Hint Hint* I'm doing Blogmas this year, are you excited? *Hint Hint*

Mary going offline xx

0 comments