Colourful Spring '17

Hello everybody,

and welcome to a brand new post of mine! I hope all of you are doing absolutely fantastically well and that your week has been nothing but good! My week's been terribly exhausting but I'm alive, and that's what counts, am I right? Well, without much rambling grab yourself a cuppa, get comfy and keep on reading!

In Winter we all love the deeper colours like burgundy, a dark rich blue or a deep forest green. Whatever your colour scheme was in Winter, you will most likely want to ditch these colours in Spring and opt for brighter and happier colours. In order for you to get an idea of how to wear the most popular colours with the new trends for this Spring '17 season, I will share my colour palette with you!

I was very kindly asked to come up with my Spring colour palette and to create some looks for both female and male by a very lovely lady from Bonobos. Bonobos is an American clothing shop for men which sell amazingly stylish clothes at very reasonable prices!



PINK

Pink is THE colour for this season! Everywhere you look you see pink. Pink shoes, pink bags, pink trousers, pink tee's and so on and on. This is definitely one to check out, as I think it's just such a pretty colour and you can choose from muted tones to a very hot pink, meaning that there's one for everyone! Whether you are a woman or a man I personally think that anyone can rock it! I LOVE a nice light pink plaid shirt on a man!


KHAKI

If you haven't noticed yet, military and khaki is a massive thing at the moment! And I have a feeling that it's not leaving us anytime soon, but is going to stick around until Summer. Khaki is the perfect way of incorporating some colour into your outfits without going all out there, so absolutely splendid for all the basic peops out there!


FLORAL 

Floral prints are on everything and they look absolutely amazing! They add a girly touch or vibe to everything you put on. So if you lust after a piece of clothing which makes you look cute and embraces your feminism then this is the way to go! Obviously, you can get your hands on some Hawaiian print shirts for the boys out there, they look super cool and effortless!


EMBROIDERY

Stickers, badges - embroidered goodness? Yes, please! They come in a variety of shapes, patterns and colours, so everyone is guaranteed to find the perfect pair of jeans with some embroidery stitched onto it! Or a skirt maybe? Or are you more the staple shoe kinda gurl?

RED

I don't know what it is with red but it just makes every outfit look so much more put together, more expensive and just in general, way better! But in all honesty, you don't have to wear a bright red dress or a pair of red culottes for that matter. You can add a simple pop of colour with some small bits and bobs, like a nice small body-cross bag or if you don't want to add it with fashion pieces then try to go for a red lipstick or some accessories! 


What are your Spring colours? Let me know in the comments down below! If you want to know how I would style the above-mentioned colours and trends then you can check out the widget down below, and if you would like to buy any of them then you can simply press onto them and you will be directly forwarded to the Asos website!

Now, I hope you enjoyed this weeks post, I definitely had a lot of fun creating it! If you did enjoy it, then I would love you to share this post over on your social medias and you can follow my blog so you will never miss a post of mine!

For the men out there - Bonobos Website

Mary going offline xx

0 comments