Stripes Meet Suede

Hello you beautiful people,

and welcome back after such a long time! I hope all of you are doing really really well, and that this week has been nothing else but good! I am in full preparation mode for my A-levels and for passing my final year now and am therefore extremely busy. Anyways, let me stop rambling, grab yourself a cuppa, get comfy and enjoy!

Stripes meet Suede meet Cat

Spring is slowly, but surely creeping its way into the days. And although we all would love to just finally ditch our coats and thick jumpers, it's still not quite warm enough for that. So to ensure you will still be kept warm in this very moody weather, a pair of tights will be your best friend. Due to it being significantly warmer now, you can switch your thick fabrics with lighter jumpers, like this stripey number with some lace detailing on the shoulders. Suede is still hanging around tightly, so you can definitely not go wrong with a nice suede skirt and if you're daring, you can even pop on some suede booties, which compliment the whole look perfectly!

What are your transitioning staple items? Let me know in the comments down below! I hope you enjoyed today's post if you did then please make sure to follow my blog and to share this post over on your social medias! Until next time peops!

Mary going offline xx

2 comments

  1. Love this outfit!! And I love me a leather/denim jacket when spring slowly start to creep in! 🌷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely! You can never go wrong with the good old denim jacket, can ya? (I'd love to see an outfit post on the blog of yours, how you style it!)

      Hugs and kisses xoxo
      -Mary

      Delete