Autumn Makeup Look




Hello everybody!
Welcome back to another blog post of my autumn series that I announced in my recent blog post which, if you haven’t read it already, was all about my autumn skincare. Today is going to be something very new, I am going to go through my every day autumn makeup routine. So if you are a fan of seasonal make up then let me know in the comments down below and might will do this every season. Please note that I am not a professional makeup artist in any way and am not trying to show off my products, I’m mainly doing this because I am very interested in makeup and because I love to experiment with it. So I’m gonna stop rambling now and get straight on with the makeup!



For my base I used my absolute favourite foundation “Nars Sheer Glow”, although the majority of people switch their foundations in autumn to a more matte to semi-matte foundation I still like to have a chewy and glowy complexion. For concealer I used the “Collection Lasting Perfection” and the”Rimmel Wake Me Up” concealer, both are, again, my absolute favourite ones! I used these two under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose and my forehead, for any blemishes I used the “Mac Studio Finish” concealer. I set all of that with my favourite powder the “Bourjois Healthy Balance” powder. 


For bronzer and highlighter I used the Sleek “Contour Kit" and for blusher I used the Benefit “Rockateur", just so my skin doesn't look as pale as I am and to get a natural looking flush on my cheeks.


Now onto the eyes, it's very important for me to use an eye shadow primer as I do have oily eyelids for that I used the Urban Decay"Primer Potion" in Eden which cancels out redness and blue veins on your lids! This is a very simple two shadows look which you can do in about 3-5 minutes. I took the shade "Chopper" from my Urban Decay "Naked 2" Palette, it’s the fourth shade form the left, and put it all over my lid, then I added for an extra something Mac's "Woodwinked" on top of it and blended everything out so there where to harsh lines. To make my lashes look fuller I lined my upper lash line with the Loreal “Super Liner" and then added lots and lots of mascara, my favourite combo at the moment is Benefit's "Roller Lash" and then Eyeko's "Eye Do" mascara. That's the eyes done!

For my brows I used the shade "Frisk" out of my "Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics" Palette and then to set them into place I used Loreal's "Brow Artist Plumper" in Dark. Please excuse my brows but I am growing them out so that means no plugging, which is hard but I'm going strong!

Last but most certainly not least, we have lips here I wanted to give you different options. Personally I would wear this kind of look with a nude lip but you can definitely switch things up and wear a muted pink shade or if you feeling seriously brave go ahead and wear a read lip!



Tanya Burr's Cosmetics Lipgloss "Chic"


Mac Lip Liner"Edge to Edge" with Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss "Liar"


Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick "107"


And that is the finished makeup look, I do hope that you liked this new idea, and if any of you recreate this look make sure to send me those! 



Mary going offline xx

0 comments