L'Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara Review

Hello, my beautiful friends all around the world,

how is everyone doing? I do hope fantastically well, oh and btw, how is uni going for you guys? I have to admit, uni got me sucked in completely like I have absolutely no time doing anything (she says typing up a blog post...). Anyway let me know how you are doing, I'd love to know your experiences! But now, why don't you just grab yourself a cuppa, get comfy and keep on reading?

I am more than 100 percent certain that everyone and their mother has heard about the very hyped up mascara of L'Oreal Paris. The Lash Paradise or Paradise Extatic for European or British peops is their most recent addition to their already very great and large range of mascaras. I wasn't sure if I wanted to try it since I have noticed that their mascaras have gone up in the price range quite a lot. But, in the end, I did bite the bullet and got it, now here are my thoughts!

Let's start talking about the packaging. It's absolutely beautiful, there's no denying that, and they pretty much tick all the boxes of what is modern these days. Copper and rose gold are what everyone lusts after this year and they have listened to the trend.


The wand is kind of hourglass shaped and is made out of natural bristles rather than plastic. Due to its shape, it is designed to grip every single lash, even the ones that you can't see. It reminds me a lot of the Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara which I love with a deep passion.


Moving on to what the actual mascara is like. A newly bought tube has a very runny and wet formula, however, if you leave it out for a bit over a week it turns slightly thicker. Personally, my eyelashes don't tend to like wet formulas as they just seem to do nothing for them other than tinting them black. This mascara did a bit more than that, it volumised my lashes and gave me a bit of length but if you've been reading my blog for some time now, then you will know that the main factor I look for in a mascara is length.

Now it is quite a clumpy mascara which I know a lot of people don't like, I am one who actually likes it. So if you're not particularly fond of having clumpy and spidery lashes than I would stray away from this one if I were you.

Truth be told, I struggle with my lashes on a daily basis anyway, as I seem to have more bad lash days than good ones but that's another story... So when I first took these photos of me wearing the mascara my lashes didn't look their best, but if you have a look at my new profile photo on Twitter (go follow me if you aren't already - shameless self-promo, haha) then you might see a difference. What is she saying now? Is it good or is it bad? It's not the best mascara I have tried but it most certainly isn't bad for that matter. It might be worth mentioning that L'Oreal advertised this mascara to give you intense volume and spectacular long lashes, which I disagree with on all levels possible. Oh and usually the mascaras I have tried so far are easily removed with my standard oil-based makeup remover but, oh boy, let me tell you this is a pain in the beep to get rid of!

If you are on the hunt for a new mascara and you like L'Oreal mascaras in general then you might want to check it out. But, in my honest opinion, there are way better mascaras out there which even are cheaper, for example, the Maybelline Lash Sensational is one of my all-time favourite mascaras!



Would I say it's worth the grand price of £11.99? Not really and I wouldn't ever repurchase it mainly for the fact that I have tried so many other mascaras, both cheaper and more expensive, which do much of a better job than this one.

Have you tried it? What are your thoughts on it? Definitely let me know in the comments down below or if you have written a review yourself make sure to leave the link to it down below as well! I do hope you liked this review if you did then please share this post on social media. Oh, are you already following my blog? No? Well then you might want to do so, it would make my day! If you have any requests for future posts, whether there autumnal, standard, recipe or anything related, send them over! See you soon and have a nice Sunday.

Mary going offline xoxo

0 comments