GRWM Spring Edition | thegoodway

Hello my beautiful people,

and happy spring time. As it's officially spring time now I thought what better opportunity to take a few shots for a "Get ready with me". So get yourself a cuppa get comfy and enjoy!

Makeup:

For my complexion I used my usual Nars Sheer Glow Foundation and mixed in a little of my Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick, to give it a bit more coverage as my skin isn't looking its best at the moment.

For eyes I used a lot of palettes, as you can see, you definitely don't need that many! If you have anything similar to these shadows I used then let me know in comments down below so I can check it out. I used the shade "Combust" from UD Naked Smoky palette as my transition shade to make sure that all of the additional shades will blend better. For an all over the lid shade I used "Chopper" from the UD Naked 2 palette, and finally to further deepen the crease and to make the look a bit more interesting I added the shade "Rule" from my self-made Mac palette. For "liner" I used the shade "Whisky" from the UD Naked Smoky palette on an angled brush. Then I just added lots of my favourite mascara, you know the drill, my Benefit Roller Lash.

Brows are very important to frame the face so to fill them in I used the shade "Frisk" from UD Naked 2 Basics palette and set them in place with the L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper in Dark. Spring is all about the pinks and all about the blush, so for that I took my Sleek Blush by 3 palette, and took the first shade called "O.C California". To set all of my makeup into place I took my Rimmel Stay Matte powder and to add some glow back I used my Sleek Contour Kit in Light.

For the finishing touch on my lips I used the Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in 38 and the Clarins Instant Light Lip Perfecter in 2.







Outfit:





Shirt - Primark
Jeans - H&M
Coat - Zara
Shoes - Deichmann


Now that;s going to be it for today, I do hope you enjoyed this little spring post, if so then do make sure to let me know that in the comments down below. Also make sure to share this post over on your social medias, I'd love you to come back for my next post next Sunday!

Mary going offline xx

0 comments