Deliciously Ella Every Day | thegoodway

Hello you beautiful bunch of people,

I hope you are all doing very well! Easter holiday have finally started, and I couldn't be more excited.

For today I decided to write another little review and first impression post about the Deliciously Ella Every Day book. You guys know how much I love her first book, and so it's no different to this one! My mum surprised me with this book on my saint's day, as it's a tradition in our family to get someone just a small thing on this particular day.

Seeing as Easter is approaching soon I reckoned it would be quite cute to incorporate a little bunny in my photos!



Onto the actual book, first of all it's a hard cover book, which I love and the cover photo is nice as well. The book is sectioned in different categories which makes searching for a recipe very easy. All the photos are so well made and from such good quality that you feel like you could take the meals out of the book. They are very creatively designed and are individual in their own beautiful way. The recipes themselves are creative again, there are some traditional things with a twist and completely new things that you probably would have never thought you could come up with. I was so excited when I browsed threw the book for the first time, that I took out some Post-it notes and started sticking them on nearly every single page. The recipes are written clearly and understandable so everyone knows exactly which steps they have to follow.





Now onto a kind of first impression of a recipe. The first recipe I tried out was the "Carrot Cake Muffins", already sounds interesting as carrots aren't a particularly usual ingredient when thinking of baking. But they are so good! People, they where so easy to make with such simple ingredients though I have to admit that I got something wrong because silly me didn't read properly, that's why I had more grated apples than carrots whereas it actually should have been the other way round. Oh well, you gotta roll with what you've got, right? Regardless of that mistake they taste absolutely delicious! Though you can definitely taste that there is no sugar in them at all, they still taste very good and have their own taste, obviously. If you don't mind trying out tasting something healthier and you like to experiment in the kitchen than I would give this recipe definitely a go!



All in one I can only say good things about this book, and I am so proud of Ella and happy for her that she is able to do what she is passionate about and loves. I can only recommend this book to every single one of you, even if you are not vegan or that much into health, go and get it and try to include one recipe every week this way you will slowly get a routine of healthy eating and learn that healthy doesn't mean missing out on the good stuff!

Make sure to leave me some comments down below and tell me how you are liking the book if you have it! Also let me know your plans for the Easter holiday!

Mary going offline xx

0 comments