18th Birthday Surprise | thegoodway

Hello you beautiful bunch of people,

how are you? Well besides that the weekend always pretty much flies by like a fly I'm very good, especially since my birthday was on Friday. I am in no way writing this blog post to show anything off, I personally love watching those kind of videos on YouTube because I'm a nosy person and I love seeing what other people received, bought and what they use it for. I might do a video on this too, but for now let's get started with the post!

My mum is literally the best, she surprised with my best friends. We drove with a limousine for an hour and cruised around the city, afterwards we went to a cocktail bar and just celebrated my 18th birthday like you should. It was absolutely amazing, I can't even find the right words to describe how amazing it was. Those four girls mean everything to me, I love them so much! They are my heart, my soul and my brain. I don't know where I would be without them nor what I would do without them. There's this special bond holding us all together, this very unique friendship is like no one else's, and I will be forever grateful for this friendship!

But let me stop that dramatic speech of mine, because this is something where I think the adage "A photo says more than thousand words" comes in very handy and fits perfectly, so get yourself a cuppa and enjoy the photography.













As you might be able to tell by the photos I just couldn't stop smiling and still can't seem to get this big grin off of my face, because I am so lucky to have all those amazing people in my life, I have to thank all of you, if any of them is reading this, for this very special day, that you made so special and for being a part of it, I love you all very much.

I hope all of you liked having a sneak peak into my life, and that you will share this post over on your social medias, it would mean a lot to me! If you have any good birthday stories to tell, then make sure to leave them in the comments down below, I'd love to read them!

Mary going offline xx

0 comments