In Loving Memory of Christina Grimmie | thegoodway

I am sad, utterly shattered and speechless about the news of yesterday. Christina Grimmie was and is one of the most talented people that are out there in the world and in the sky. She is so bubbly, kind, lovely and a heart lifting person and with that she made everyone smile. There was no one that couldn't smile when being around her or watching her videos on YouTube.

I can't believe that this is meant to be true, that this is real. Christina was so young, way too young. She was able to live her dream, and she worked so hard for that. Her family, friends and her fans always stood behind and beside her. She was a strong woman who knew what she wanted and she worked harder and harder every day to succeed her goal.

I still remember the day one of my old friends back then, introduced me to her, and I fell in love with her voice, personality and person instantly. Every day I used to come home from school, run upstairs to my laptop to watch her new video and be amazed by her once more. I am so proud of her what she achieved in her, sadly very short, life but she made the best out of it.

It's so horrible to think of in what cruel world we are living in. We are threatening, fighting and killing each other for what purpose? There is no purpose for doing so, we were born to be happy, and live in peace with each other, to be kind, nice and civil, but all we are doing is ruining our planet and ourselves. I hope that the USA will finally wake up and start changing there oh so called "law" for their guns. So may innocent people died because of that law and on Friday we lost a very lovely, kind and innocent woman who just wanted to live her life and be happy. She didn't deserve this! Think before you act, before you speak and before you think.

This is to your family, friends and to fans, which are all missing you terribly much. With your absence you have left a huge gap behind which can never be filled by anyone, because you were unique and amazing. I hope you are just as happy where your are now, then you were down here with all of us. We will never forget you!


In loving memory of Christina Grimmie, a friend and lovely woman.

Disclaimer: I do not own the picture above. All opinions written above are my own.

0 comments