Updated Morning Skincare Routine | thegoodway

Hello everyone,

and welcome back to my blog! I hope all of you are doing well and that your week has been absolutely fantastic. This school year is nearing an end, which I am most excited about, it's stressing me out so much that I just can't wait for the holidays to begin. But let me stop rambling (I haven't used this phrase in such a long time!), grab yourself a cuppa and let's get started with today's post.

For today I want to share my updated morning skincare routine with you. I have done one in December last year, if I remember correctly, but my skincare has changed a lot ever since. However if you are interested in the products I used to use, then I will link my last skincare routine down below!


Cleanser:

To start my day, I firstly brush my teeth because I hate that feeling of the residue of my lip balm on my lips. To give my skin a good cleanse to make sure that all of the gunk that has settled onto my skin during the night is gone, I use my "Body Shop Teat Tree Facial Wash", which they actually changed the packaging for, it looks a lot more chic now! But the product itself is still the same amazing gel like wash which I probably will be using forever. If you want to know more details about it then check out my last skincare post!

Serums:

Onto serums, yes I use two but both for different concerns, for the first one I use the "Yes to Grapefruit Uneven Skin tone - Dark Spot Correcting Serum", that's a mouthful. As you guys may know from my older posts, I suffer from hyper pigmentation, which means scaring from blemishes, really badly. I have most certainly tried out nearly everything that is on the market claiming to get rid of those scars, but nothing ever really seemed to work permanently and that was so frustrating. I have had this serum in my cupboard for a few months without even giving it one glance, because I was scared of using it, my mum used it once before me and she said that it was burning on her skin! That doesn't sound too appealing, does it?  But when I finally had enough courage to use it, I fell in love. Yes you read right, this thing is the best serum ever! It got rid of the majority of my hyper pigmentation and that in about one and a half months. That is what I call a miracle.

My second serum is mainly for my dehydrated skin concern, and I only got this fairly recently, but, again, it has changed my skin. The "Clarins Hydra Quench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase" is one of the best skincare items for hydration purposes, that I have tried so far. It is so plumping and makes your skin look ten times better then it did before using it. Definitely one to check out if you suffer from dehydrated skin! I use one full pump of this all over my skin.

Moisturiser:

Last but, most certainly not least, I use my daily moisturiser the "Liz Earle Skin Repair Moisturiser". I am still not 100% sure about my opinion of this, but it hasn't done anything bad to my skin, so I can't say one bad thing about it, except from the strong scent which I really am not a fan of, it's  great every day moisturiser. It's the perfect thing to put over the Clarins serum and it sits perfectly underneath makeup. I only use a tiny amount of this though, to make sure that I don't have too many products on my skin and that everything can sink in properly.

I actually don't have an eye cream at the moment, which I am not too fond of because I love eye cream and my under eye area can get extremely dehydrated, so if you have any recommendations then pop those in the comments down below, please!

That's going to be it for this post, I hope you enjoyed it, if you did then please make sure to leave me your opinions in the comments down below. If you are interested in getting one of the products mentioned above, and you have more questions then don't hesitate to send me an email or to leave those in the comment section down below as well. You want to keep updated with my blog? Then subscribe to my blog with your email, so you will get notified whenever I upload a new post, the button for this is on the right side!

My Morning Skincare Routine | Blogmas with thegoodway

Mary going offline xx

0 comments