Tips For The Average School Life | thegoodway



Hello my loves!

How are you? I do hope that you're all good and enjoying whatever you are currently doing. I know how weeks can be extremely stressful and not enjoyable because of work or school. That's why I decided to share some of my tips that I think can help you surviving such a week.

Seeing as I am still in school, these tips are specified for school peops, I am not sure if these tips would work for someone at work too.

Now I have had a tough time beginning from December until the end of this week. I had test after test, presentation after presentation, revisions, and basically studying until my had was near to explode. Usually I'm a person who can deal with stressful situations, but for somewhat reason in December I went absolutely mad and crazy because it was getting too much for me. After realizing that this was the worst attitude possible, I knew I had to change something. Here are my tips for doing exactly that:


  • Be organised - Sounds classic, I know, but seriously guys with being organised I don't mean that you should keep a diary where you write all of your important exams in it (although I guess that would be great too!), what I mean is make sure that you have all of your books with you! The worst thing that can happen to you is that you forget a book to study with at school. So please don't just check once if you have all your books in your bag, check around 4 times, to be on the save side!

  • DON'T plan ahead - I know, I know, may I be crazy saying that? No, not at all. Everyone always tells us to plan our week so that we don't forget anything and can stay well organised. But in the end thinking about having so many exams in just one week was the one thing which stressed me out the most. The best advice I can give you is go by days. This is so helpful, don't think of how much you have to do. I am definitely not a person who can study for a million things at once, just not happening. So rather than doing that, study for Monday on the weekend, study for Tuesday on Monday, study for Wednesday on Tuesday, and so on and on. Seriously this saved me, and I mean literally saved me!

  • Have a positive mind - Well, this must be the most obvious one but most certainly the hardest one out of all my tips. Having a positive mind is just so important for your health that you can't just miss out on it. Try to think "Okay, today I have Maths test and then I'm done for the first day!" rather than thinking "Oh my gosh, I have Maths today and English tomorrow and..". This tip in particular has helped me immensely.

  • Tick off - If you happen to have a diary where you write down your exams, then please, please tick off the things you have done! This was the one thing that made me stay motivated and positive, I ticked off the things that I had had on Monday, and then I was prepared to face Tuesday. 
These have been the tips that I used for the last couple of weeks and saved me my mind! I hope that I could help some of you out with this blog post, if so then do let me know! And if you have got any more tips which I haven't mentioned above then please don't hesitate to leave those in the comments down below!

Disclaimer: I don't own the photo above. All credit goes to Google.

Mary going offline xx

0 comments