The First Spring Greetings | thegoodway

Hello my loves!

I hope you are all doing well and that your week is being good so far. Today is an exciting blog post, as it involves sun and a bright blue sky. Can you guess already?

Probably you can by the title, today I am going to share my first photos taken of the very first greetings from spring for 2016. I am so happy about good weather and blossoming flowers, it just has a touch of happiness to it. So without further ado let yourself get inspired by these spring photos and enjoy!







I hope you enjoyed having a little break form life with looking at these photographs, they all tell a story of individual and everyone is happened to understand it in a different way, so let me know in the comments down below what each photo tells you and what you feel when looking at them.

Mary going offline xx

0 comments