Eyeko Eye Do Mascara | Makeup Review with thegoodway

Hello everybody!

I hope you are all doing really well and enjoying the new year so far!

Today I decided to do something very different that I haven't done before but am super excited for. I am trying myself on a makeup review, I love my makeup and experimenting with it. Threw that I find things that I love but also things that I dislike or just aren't my cup of tea. That's why I thought it would be quiet nice for you guys to know which one's I like so maybe you can save yourself a few pounds, or maybe if you want to buy something new but aren't sure if it's good then I can help you out with these types of blog posts.

Let's get started!

For my first review I decided on a mascara which I got a few months back, the Eyeko Eye Do Mascara. I really have been testing this out for quiet a long time now and still haven't got the hang of it. It's a very wet formula so if you're more into that then this one's great, personally I don't like those kinds of formulas and they don't work for my lashes. I am looking for length in a mascara that's why I chose to buy this one out of the range of Eyeko. It's one of their collaborations with the gorgeous Alexa Chung who I love and is one of my style icons! The mascara claims to be lengthening  and strengthening  at the same time.

As already mentioned it didn't work for me on its own, but when I use it with my other mascaras it just seems to work as it's supposed to on its own. If you've got any tips or tricks how to use this mascara so it could work for me or maybe one of you guys is having the same issue, then please don't hesitate to leave those in the comments down below!

But just because it doesn't work for me doesn't necessarily mean that it won't work for you! So if you are intrigued to know if it does work for you, are in need of a new mascara or just like to experiment with makeup as I do then give this one a go. It doesn't break the bank either as it's not that expensive, I will link it down below for you so you can check it out online!




Now that's going to be it for today guys, as always I hope you enjoyed this blog post and this new type of blog posts that I decided to give a try. Let me know if you got any suggestions or for another review or something that you would like me to try and review, I would love to do so!

Eyeko Eye Do Mascara

Mary going offline xx

0 comments