New Year's Resolutions | thegoodway

Hello my loves!



And welcome to 2016, whoho! Say hello to the first post of this year, this is really exciting for me. So, a little disclaimer at the very beginning already, if you find me not making any sense at all today then it's because I'm ill but I still wanted to get something up for you guys and just because I enjoy writing my blog. Well then let's get started, shall we?

For today I decided to share my New Year's Resolutions with you. I know the majority of people plan a million resolutions and then after about a month of trying to actually stick to them, they fail and don't want to do them anymore. I will try my best to stick with them all year round and make them to a part of my life, so here we go:

Get healthier - I am vegan, but that doesn't necessarily mean that I'm healthy eating, especially in the last few weeks I have noticed my very unhealthy eating and I want to change that!

Keep this blog going -  This is probably one of my most important resolutions as I am really passionate about my blog and I just love and enjoy it.

Get my YouTube channel started - I have been talking for absolute years how much I'd like to start filming videos and share them on YouTube but something always seemed to be not right, this year is gonna be the time where everything is going to be right, I know that for sure!

Take a photography class - Photography is something in my life that I am very passionate about, again, I love taking photos! It's just amazing how you can freeze a moment, maybe a really important moment, by just one click on a camera and keep it forever.

Get more organised - I love being spontaneous, I really do but sometimes getting a little more organisation  into your life is just what you need. And that is exactly what I do need indeed!

Travel more - I LOVE travelling so much! But funnily enough I have rarely been to any other countries. So this is something that I really want to change this year and I already have planned a few trips!

Care less - This can be very misunderstood, so don't get me wrong here! I do still care about my friends, family and animals as always, but I just care way too much of what other people think of me. It's so annoying when you stop yourself from doing something that you actually would love to do, just because you are constantly thinking about what others are thinking of you, a big NO GO!

These are the things that I will be challenging myself with this year, do let me know yours New Year's Resolutions in the comments down below, I'd love to read them!


Disclaimer: I do not own any of the photos above.

Mary going offline xx

0 comments