Baked Banana | thegoodway

Hello my beautiful people,

I hope you are all doing well and this week has been treating you just as good! If not then I hope that I can put a big smile onto your face. So let's get crackin'!

Today I decided to share one of my favourite things with you guys, my baked banana recipe! I have shared this over on my twitter several times, and I thought it was about time to write a blog post about it. Seriously delicious and addictive as well.

These are the things you'll need:

1 ripe banana

Golden Syrup

Coconut Flakes

Peanut Butter

Goji Berries

Chia Seeds


This is what you'll have to do:

Preheat your oven to 200° Celsius.
Cut your banana in half and lay it on a baking tray, simply drizzle the golden syrup over the bananas, scoop some of the peanut butter on them and sprinkle some cinnamon over the top. Bake them for 10 - 15 minutes, depending on your oven. When you reveal the yumminess the peanut butter should be all melted and gooey. Pop them on a plate and sprinkle the rest of your toppings on top, that's it! Yes,it's that easy and yet it tastes amazing!

I like to make myself a cup of tea whilst the bananas are in the oven.







And this is the finished outcome,I do hope you enjoyed this recipe, if so then let me know in the comments down below. Also make sure to send me photos and to tag me if you recreate this at home!

Mary going offline xx

0 comments