Favourite TV Programs | thegoodway

Hello my beautiful people!

How are you all doing? I do hope well and that your week has been magical!

For today I wanted to share my absolute favourite TV programs/shows of all time, so do not judge me if there are some older ones, I am aware of them already not being shown on TV itself but you can watch most of them either on Netflix or somewhere else online such as BBS or Channel 4. Now, please excuse me for this rather short texted post, but I have been ill for over a week now and I just wasn't able to prewrite anything at all, so I had to come up with something quick and easy because I still wanted to get something up for you. Anyway, I am rambling, as always, so without further ado let's jump straight into it.



1. Broadchurch


Good old Broadchurch! Really great show about a small town called Broadchurch in England, where a young boy has gone missing and the whole town seems to be involved in it.



2. Criminal Minds


You will see that I love crime shows, and that doesn't exclude Criminal Minds! A Behavioral Analysis Unit (BAU) Team are solving all kinds of weird cases.


3. House Of Anubis


Oh my! MY absolute favourite out of all of these listed! Yes, I love it that much that I have re watched all three seasons in less then a week. An american student comes to an English Boarding school in order to just go to school. But soon she has to face different tasks of Anubis house together with her new friends to save the world.



4. NCIS: Los Angeles


Not much to say really, I have been in a phase of absolutely loving it but lately I haven't really watched it much. Another great show about a NCIS team solving crime cases.


5. Pretty Little Liars


Do I even have to say anything about it? Really "Pretty Little Liars" has taken over everybody's TV screen all over the world! And so they have taken over mine! Four best friends are trying to find out what happened to their once fifth member of their group, along their way they have to fight a mysterious someone who's watching their every step.


6. Teen Wolf


People, words can't even describe how much I love Teen Wolf! I have been obsessed with it ever since it started and probably will ever be. A normal teenage boy and his best friend trip over a secret of their little town Beacon Hills, and soon they become a part of it and have to save their town, friends and world whilst fighting against some mysterious creatures.



7. The Vampire Diaries


Classic, right? It's an oldie but a goodie, and I'm sure most of  you have watched at least one season, as it has been a cult favourite of everyone when it started. High school girl Elena has to deal with her family loss, school, her brother and falls into a world she only ever saw in movies.


8. White Collar


One of the best! "White Collar" is a brilliant TV program with one of the most attractive human beings ever existed. Neil Caffrey, a  thief and criminal himself makes a deal with FBI and soon is aside of Special Agent Peter Burke solving all sorts of cases with his personal knowledge.

When I saw the last episode, I cried so much! I was devastated to hear that that was the end of it, seriously I think they should return and do many more seasons!


Now that's going to be it for today, I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Do let me know if you watched or are watching any of these programs and what you think of them!

Mary going offline xx

0 comments