Daytime Glam Makeup Look | thegoodway

Hello beautiful people!

How are you all doing? I do hope that this week and the current day have been treating you well!

For today I have decided to share my everyday glam makeup look with you, which I have been wearing on a daily basis lately. Seeing as my school isn't very strict with makeup I'm able to wear pretty much everything, but of course if your school doesn't allow you to wear that much makeup than you can cut out some of these steps to neutralise it or to tone it down.



For my base I used my usual Nars sheer glow foundation, with my beauty blender, as well as my Collection lasting perfection concealer under my eyes. After everything is nice and blended I'll be setting my face with my Rimmel London Stay Matte powder. Then I'll be moving onto my brows, I used my usual combination, consisting of some brown shades from my Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics palette, and my L'Oreal Paris Brow Artist Plumper.



Moving onto the eyes, I used my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in "Eden" and set that with Brulee by Mac, only in the crease so the shadow I was putting onto my lid still had something to stick to. Speaking of that one the first shade I used was "Honeylust" out of the star of the show, the Mac x9 Palette in Burgundy. Then I used "Star Violet" in my crease and smoked it to the outer corners of my eyes to give the illusion of a cat eye. After that I went in with a clean fluffy brush to blend everything even further, just to make sure there were no harsh lines. For my lashes I first of all curled them twice on each of my eye, and applied a thin line of liquid liner on my top lash line, and then added a few coats of my favourite mascara, the Benefit Roller Lash mascara.



To finish of the face I used my Sleek Contour Kit to bronze up my skin a little bit, not too much! For blush I used a Sleek trio, again, with cream blushes and I used the shade called "OC", and blended that one out with my beauty blender. Going back to the Sleek Contour Kit, I used the highlight shade and basically put that all over my face as I LOVE highlight!

For the finishing touch I used my Mac lipliner in Edge to Edge and lined my outer lines of my lips, to fill the rest in I used my Mac lipstick in Brave. Lastly I topped that off with a a little dab of Tanya Burr Cosmetics Lipgloss in Aurora to make it more pinky. Kind of excessive, I know, you don't need that many lip products, if you just want to use the lipstick then go ahead and do so, it's what I do on lazy days!



And there you have it, that's the finished look. It's a nice glowy and pinky look, perfect for this time of the year, where you want to look like it's spring to amp up your mood! I do hope you enjoyed it, if so then please make sure to share it and leave me a comment down below.





Can you see how excited I was about the makeup? BTW no shame for my brows or hair, please, I'm in need to get both done!

Mary going offline xx

0 comments