Veganmania | thegoodway

Hello everyone,

hope all of you are doing fantastic and that you are very much excited for an extra post this week!

Today I want to share some photos with you which I took at a vegan food festival called "Veganmania". Veganmania is a Summer festival where lots of vegan food, clothes, bags as well as some foundations sell their products, services and memberships. It takes place in Vienna, Austria on the 25th til the 28th of May every year. This year was my third time going and I still love it just as much as I did when I went for the first time.

I hope you will enjoy the photography, if you do then please leave me some comments down below telling me what you thought and if you know any other vegan festivals, as well as your favourite festival! Please don't forget to share this post over on your social media's and to come back here on Sunday for a brand new blog post!


























Mary going offline xx

4 comments

  1. Why didn't you say anything? I would have loved to go with you :o sounds interesting :P maybe next year xoxo -egg #1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought you had to go to work! Now I regret not asking you, but yes definitely next year we will go! xoxo -egg #3

      Delete
  2. Looks amazing!!! I want to go!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so nice, literally the one thing that I'm always looking forward to going every summer! Maybe you can come over next year, so we can go together, would love that! xo

      Delete