2 Quick & Easy Summer Hairstyles | thegoodway

Hello my beautiful friends,

I hope all of you had an amazing week, and that the summery weather has hit your country.

As summer has finally decided to approach us, meaning the weather is getting warmer and warmer and your hair getting more annoying, I wanted to share my two favourite hairstyles for the summer months with you. These two will be super easy and simple to recreate and you barely need any equipment to achieve them. One thing that I want to mention before I get started is that I left my hair down for the hairstyles because I don't like the feeling of having no hair down, but you can definitely put your hair into a plait or a simple up do.

50's Inspired Hairstyle

You will have probably seen this a million times here on my blog, because I went threw a phase of wearing it every single day for let's say a good two months straight. But that's just because it's so easy and requires no time but looks so good and sophisticated.

You will need:

Bobby pins
Comb
Hair Oil


Steps you will have to do:

Brush your hair gently with a wood comb or any hair brush. Take a larger piece of hair from your right side and twist it to the back, then secure it with two bobby pins in a cross motion so they won't fall out of your hair threw out the day. Now onto the left side, take a piece of hair from the beginning of your parting and start creating a simple roll by twisting the hair and keep adding some hair until you have reached the back of your ear, now secure it into place with lots of bobby pins to make sure it stays put. For the finishing touch run a bit of nourishing hair oil threw the ends of your hair and your finished.

Step 1
Step 2
Finished look


Twisted Half Up Do

This is so easy people, I swear everyone can do this even if you're rubbish at doing your own hair (I'm raising my hand here) because there are no skills needed for this hair style.

You will need:

Bobby pins
Comb
Hair Oil

Steps you will have to do:

Take a small strand of hair from your right side and twist it to the very back of your head and secure it with one or two bobby pins, repeat this step once more with a strand of hair from your right side, and do the exact the same on your left side. Secure everything very well with bobby pins and put some hair oil threw the ends of your hair to make them look extra glossy and shiny.

Step 1

Step 2

Finished look

Finished look


And there you have it, my two super easy and quick hair styles which are perfect for the hotter months but still look absolutely gorgeous. I hope you liked it if you did then please make sure to leave me some comments down below telling me what your favourite one was and don't forget to share this post over on your social medias. Also make sure to come back next week for my super exciting blog post!

Mary going offline xx

0 comments