Chummy Day | Autumn Edition

Hello loves,

I hope everyone had an amazing week and that you're all well. I'm very good, this week was kind of exhausting because of school but still okay. Today though, made up for all the stress I had this week, it was such a beautiful day and it clearly couldn't have been any better then to spend such an incredible day with your best friend, aka chummy! We went for a walk in a park in Vienna called "Praterallee", which is absolutely beautiful around this time with all the coloured leaves on the ground. So I took lots and lots of photos of this wonderful day (can't stop saying it!) and decided that it was only right to share our joy and happiness of this particular day with all of you, so I'm gonna leave you with these photos now and hope you enjoy:




"Get weird" by Little Mix is like the best thing ever!












What I'm wearing:

Jumper shirt - Zara
Skirt - Bershka (quite a while ago)
Shoes - Zara (they were in the sale this spring!)



Big thank you to Zoe (chummy) for taking the outfit shots, and if you are reading this chummy you should become a photographer! So I hope you enjoyed this blog post full of happiness and that we could make you happy as well! Leave me a comment down below and tell me about your day, I'm really intrigued!

Mary going offline xx

0 comments