Current High End Beauty And Skincare Favourites | thegoodway

Hello loves!

Today I decided to share with you my current favourite high-end make-up and skincare products. So if you are a fan of luxurious beauty things or you just like to treat yourself every now and then, than this one’s right for you. Grab yourself a cuppa, make yourself comfortable and let’s get started.

Kiehl’s Creamy Eye treatment with Avocado


If you have dry under eyes and dark circles, then you might want to try this one out. It’s the creamiest and richest eye cream I have tried so far and still is really good in helping with getting rid of dark circles. This personally is my autumn/winter skincare staple and I couldn’t live without it. I f you want to read more about it then check out my “Autumn Skincare” blog post, I speak about it in much more detail.



Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser


My FAVOURITE cleanser and make-up remover of all time! Big statement but that’s just how it is, it doesn’t irritate my skin, leaves it spotty, greasy nor do I have to go in with another cleanser after I’ve used it. It removes all of my make-up, though I am not sure if it removes waterproof mascaras as well as I don’t use those, cleanses my skin and leaves it feeling super soft! If you’re on the hunt for a new cleanser, then definitely give this one a go!




Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask


Seriously, if you have dry or dehydrated skin then try this facial mask out, it’s on the pricier side but so worth it and if you don’t want to splurge out a lot of money for something you haven’t tried yet then ask for a sample at boots, they always really generous with their sample pots or already packaged one’s. Great for the winter time!



Nars Sheer Glow Foundation


You might remember me putting this into my “May Favourites” a few months back, and it still is hanging around in my everyday make-up bag, I love it that much! Leaves a chewy finish on your skin which doesn’t look oily at all more like a natural glow, provides medium coverage although I would say you can definitely build it up to a fuller coverage. It might be expensive but so worth it.




Mac Eyeshadows in “Woodwinked, Rule and Brulé”


And again one shade that I mentioned in my may favourites. Doesn’t this show just how much you actually love a product if it still is in your make-up bag after six months? Well I think so, and I will forever continue wearing it as it’s just my favourite! The other two shades I only got recently but instantly fell in love with. Orange is my favourite colour so this eyeshadow is just perfect for me.


Clinique “High Impact” Mascara


This mascara has been a favourite of mine for a verrrry long time now, but being really into makeup means that I try a lot of different things so I completely forgot about the existence of it. Just discovered it again and I couldn’t love it more.


Mac Lip liner in “Edge to Edge”


A lot of Mac today, whoops. Only got this recently but already fell in love with it, again. It’s a really nice natural pink shade and great for every day wear or for someone who doesn’t want to wear lipstick or lipgloss, you can’t feel it on your lips at all.


Burberry Lipstick in “English Rose”


This is my baby! With its stunning packaging it already is beauty itself but with actual lipstick I’m more than convinced to buy every shade they have. So beautiful and well made, though it’s more on the sheerer side of colour pay off but super easy to apply.

Now that’s it for my current high end beauty products, let me know any of your favourites in the comments down below and also if you would like me to do a blog post about my drugstore favourite beauty products.


Mary going offline xx

0 comments