What I Do On An Autumn Cosy Afternoon In

Hello everyone, (once again)

as I promised here's the second post for today and it's all about the things I like doing when alone home or when I'm having a cosy afternoon/night in.

I absolutely love cooking and especially baking, it has just such a calming touch to it that I love! Today I decided to go for a serious comforting food and all things that I, again, love. So I just cooked myself some baked beans, mashed avocado and toasted some toast, simple but so delicious.





























Also I love reading a bit threw my favourite books and having a good old cup of tea. Already for the last couple of months I've been absolutely loving the "Deliciously Ella" book by the blogger Ella Woodward, she is such an inspiration for me as well as her story and her food, god the food is A-MAZING! My favourite recipes of hers are for example the Chocolate Hazelnut Spread, Berry Scones or the Apple Berry Crumble, but these are just a few that I love and I highly recommend this book to everyone! My current reading though is "Love, Rosie" by Cecelia Ahern, an older one but it's my absolute favourite film so I wanted to give the book a go and it's so well written, such an easy read,



And what would a cosy afternoon be without getting yourself a pair of cosy socks? Well not the same as without, that's for sure.




Last but most certainly not least I like snuggling up on the sofa ,lighting a candle (preferably vanilla scented), watching a film where I can have a good laugh and eating some popcorn. Tonight I went for "Paddington" thanks to one of my best friends for borrowing me the film, it had been my absolute favourite TV program when I was little!



So that's pretty much all what I do, please let me know how you spend a cosy afternoon in and what current books you are loving, I'm well interested to know! Hope you enjoyed today's two blog posts and stay tuned because there might be coming more very very soon.

Mary going offline xx

0 comments