My Pamper Routine | thegoodway

Hello everyone,

I hope all of you had a great week, and that you're all getting into a festive mood, I most certainly am already! Loving Mr. Michael Bublé's christmas album and Janet Devlin's new December Dace EP, great stuff go ahead and give it a listen because I love her very much.

Anyways onto today's blog post it's getting cold outside so that can only mean one thing, right? Yes cosy, snugly and heart warming afternoons filled with a pamper routine. And that's exactly what I am going to share with you today. So just grab yourself a cuppa and relax.

As pampering yourself is so important for your mental and physical health I thought you would like to know what I do to pamper myself.

I guess something like a pamper routine should always start with a good cup of Christmas fruit blend tea and some kind of snack. If I'm feeling healthy that day then I will grab myself a bowl of berry and apple crumble, recipe from Deliciously Ella book but if I'm feeling like having something sugary then I'll grab a pack of Hobnobs', these are by far my favourite biscuits!



After you have indulged into your food and beverage it's only right to take some time for yourself and have a proper relaxing bath with all of the scrubbing, shaving and moisturising included as well as having some candles lit. For my baths I always use some sort of bath bomb or bath melt form lush as I just am probably the biggest lush hoarder and fan you will have ever met. Today I went for Candy mountain which is one of my christmas faves! Also like who's excited about all the christmas stuff that lush has in already? MEEEEEEEEE!

Doing some facial pamper isn't wrong either so I like doing that whilst my bath is running, today I used the Origins clay mask (can't think of the name right now, sorry!) and some clear up stripes a really great way to get all of the chunk that's down in those pores out, yucky I know, haha. Please ignore the ugly face being shown right now but we all look like this when having a mask on, don't we?

Tip: Be careful with applying a clay mask, I swear it's no fun getting a clay mask stuck in your eyebrows people, no fun...

After you've got all on your face it's about time to hop into the bath and relax, I love catching up on some YouTube, watching some Netflix or reading a book whilst sitting in the bath.


When you're all finished with relaxing your body in a hot bath and moisturised then just grab your comfiest PJ's, mine are Christmas themed well matching my mood, put those on and you are great to go and do the next step. Well done if you made it til here! (I usually struggle to actually do all of this pampering as I am a lazy girl #sorrynotsorry)

At this point I will do my skincare routine but I decided not to share this with you today as I will be doing a blog post where I'm talking you threw my skincare routine in depth, so keep your eyes peeled for that one!

Now it's time to plomp yourself on bed get those candles from the earlier bath into your room, turn your fairylights on and then you are good to go to watch your favourite TV program or movie, I am currently rewatching Broadchurch, and I fell for it again! But if you're not a fan of this then feel free to watch some YouTube or read a book, anything you like and that keeps your body at the relaxed state it's in.


My favourite books at the moment are "How to be Parisian" and "Girl Online On Tour", seriously it has got to be one of my favourite books ever! And I am not just saying this because I like watching Zoe Sugg's videos, reading her blog or just liking her personality in general, no I am genuinely saying this because it's so well written and such an easy, heart warming and filled with laughter read.

So guys that's going to be it for the few relaxing minutes we were just able to spend together, I do hope you liked this post and please leave me a comment down below to tell me what you do to pamper yourself.

Mary going offline xx

0 comments