Deliciously Ella | Book Recommendation

Heeeeeellloo everyone,
and welcome back to my blog! Hope all of you had an amazing week, as far as amazing goes for school or work anyway, haha. Mine has been decent and okay, just didn’t find my desired time to write more blog posts. But let me stop rambling now (as I always am) and let’s get into today’s post!

Well I was thinking about what kind of new things I could try out to write about or in which ones you and myself could be interested in reading/writing. So I asked my mum and, as mothers are, she suggested to write book recommendations. Didn’t really get what she wanted from me, because I was thinking that I couldn’t really write a whole summary about a book, but then I thought about a different way of doing it and now I think I came up with my personal twist on book recommendations, so if you didn’t already guess that’s what I am going to do today (haha, I know I am so funny!).

I’m not going to write book recommendations on a regular basis now but I will try to let them pop up on this blog as often as I can and want.


So for today’s book I have “Deliciously Ella” written by the amazing Ella Woodward. She is a genius in herself, if you don’t know her then you should know that she is a blogger of her famous blog called “Deliciously Ella”, and has finally brought out her book this year. The book is amazingly well written and so easy to understand so if you are interested in healthy eating then you might want to give this one a go. I really can’t recommend this book enough as I just love it with a passion, at least every week, if not every day, was filled with one of her recipes ever since I got it. I love every single one that I have tried so far but I thought it would be quiet nice to let you know which ones are up there with my ten favourites!

Firstly, we have got the “Hazelnut Chocolate Spread”, which is kind of “Nutella” just without the sugar and all the other ingredients which aren’t necessarily needed. SOOO DAMN FREAKIN’ GOOD! Honestly if you got some craving for Nutella switch to this one, it’s just as good (in my eyes even BETTER) as Nutella but a thousand times better for you and your body. Of course you can taste that it’s healthy but I think that’s good as this way you just keep reminding yourself that you are eating something good for you.







And another sweetie (if you’ve got a sweet tooth like I have then all of these things will be great for you!) it’s the “Raw Chocolate Brownies”. In all honesty, if you’re a woman than you will already know about the chocolate craving when it’s “this time of the month” but what you maybe didn’t know is that with these brownies all your cravings will be solved and satisfied after just having one, yes you read right just ONE! I made a batch for myself when it was time and I loved it, because I just didn’t have to feel bad for eating something chocolatey at all!









A few more of my favourite recipes would be the “Warm Winter Salad”, “Berry Scones”, “Courgette Noodles with Avocado Pesto” and the “Berry and Apple Crumble”. Sadly I don’t have photos of these ones because I wasn’t able to cook it all just for the sake of this blog post, but I will try to link the recipes down below and my twitter as I am always tweeting about my food!

Ella's blog:

Disclaimer: This isn't a sponsored blog post, all opinions are my own. I don't own any of these recipes or ideas, photos have been taken by myself. 

So that’s going to be it for today guys, I hope you enjoyed this new idea and do let me know your opinion in the comments down below, I also would love to read some of your book recommendations so make sure to leave those down below as well.


Mary going offline xx

0 comments