Winter Skincare Saviours ❅Blogmas Day 13❅

Hello my shining stars,

and welcome to Blogmas Day ❅13❅! *Christmas song playing in the background* I hope that all of you are doing really well and that you're as excited about Blogmas just as much as I am! But let me stop rambling now, grab yourself a hot chocolate, get all cosy and keep on reading.

During winter time when it gets all cold outside, not just our wardrobe or makeup staples change, but also our skin. No matter what skin type you are, your skin is naturally prone to get drier threw out the colder months, that's a fact. And so I have decided to share my staple skincare items which I gravitate towards the most during this time of year when I feel like my skin needs that little extra kick of moisture!


1. Avene Cold Creme


This is my new favourite moisturiser for when I have really dry patches on my skin! I don't use this every day as it's quite heavy and really thick in consistency. But seriously, if you have super dry skin or get these very irritating dry patches on your skin then try this one out!

2. Malin + Goetz Lip Moisturiser

I know, I know! The name is weird and I still don't know what it means after all these years of using one of their products. But I'm not gonna question the name of the brand if the product itself is good. And trust me, this lip moisturiser is the bomb! It's not necessarily one of your box standard lip balms, it's more of a cream texture which feels so hydrating and it doesn't leave this weird bit of residue on my lips after the night!

3. Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado


An oldie but a goodie for sure! You must be sick of me mentioning this all the time, as I have talked about this eye cream around a million times on my blog already. But for very good reason, it's so creamy and hydrating that nothing else beats this for me! No matter which eye cream I use, I always find myself comparing it to the Kiehl's one and no other is better than this. With its avocado enriched formular it makes the texture of it even creamier!

4. Origins Clean Energy 


I haven't talked baout this on my blog yet, which is crazy if you have a look at the amount I have already used of this! Origins never seem to fail me and I love their whole concept of creating natural and plant based skincare which is super high quality but reasonably priced for the things they do. This makeup removing oil was no exception and only made my love grow bigger to them! It doesn't just remove your makeup beautifully and super easy it also leaves your skin feeling so soft that it feels brand new! Definitely one to try out yourself during this time of year, even for the oily skin types as it doesn't leave an oily film on your skin whatsoever!

5. Lush Santa's Lip Scrub 


A staple of mine but one I barely talk about. I don't think I have ever mentioned any sort of lip scrub on my blog yet. But they are so important, especially to me, as my lips crack during horribly the colder months! I'm talking about actual skin peeling off every day! So a scrub is a great way of getting rid of the dead skin on your lips just like a standard facial peeling would do. If you have dry lips yourself then I highly recommend you look into trying this out from Lush, because they smell lush too!

There are two more skincare items that I want to mention, though I don't have them on me at the moment! The Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask is one of my absolute favourite masks of all time. I have tried it and loved it for a very long time now and I'm definitely always going back to it if I need a pick me up for my skin. The second one I want to talk about is the Daytox Hydrating H Serum, I haven't tried it yet but I really want to! It felt amazing when I tried it on the back of my hand!


And that's it for my top skincare saviours which I like to crack out during the winter time. I do hope that I could help if you were in need of something specific or that you just enjoyed reading this post. Which ever it was let me know in the comments down below and also whilst your at it why don't tell me what your skincare saviours are? I would love to know and try out something new as well!

Mary tobogganing offline xx

0 comments