Lush Christmas Collection ❅Blogmas Day 10❅

Hello, my shining stars,

and welcome to Blogmas Day ❅10❅! *Christmas song playing in the background* How are you all? I do hope good and that school, university or work isn't consuming too much of your time, although mine sadly is! But without further ado, grab yourself a hot chocolate, get all cosy and keep on reading!

Are you a bath person? No? Well, then you will soon be! I don't know about you but for me, a good bath is a must-have during winter and Christmas time, as it just adds to the level of cosiness and allows your mind and body to relax. Lush is one of my favourite shops anyways so it comes to no surprise that I especially love their annual Christmas collection. They have so many cute things and release one or two new things every year.


I have gambled together a few of their products, not all of them as I didn't want to spend a fortune on bath products (need to save my money for Christmas pressies and university...). Now let me talk you through each of their Christmas product!

1. Father Christmas


Starting off with a classic, Mr Father Christmas! Father Christmas is a bath bomb, which basically means that it creates no bubbles but just adds a nice feel to the water and changes its colour. I don't know what it is about this that I love so much, as it really is quite simple and not as exciting as other things from their Christmas collection, but I always go back to it. This is definitely a must-have for me and if you're just on your way of trying something out from Lush for the first time or you're a Lush hoarder like me, then give this one a go!

2. Candy Mountain


This must be my favourite one out of all the ones from their collection! Yep, I love it that much! If you didn't know already, I LOVE sweet scents, especially Vanilla, but this thing isn't just called "Candy Mountain" for fun, oh no! It actually smells like a giant bowl of melted candy. I know that doesn't particularly sound very pleasing but trust me it is amazing! This is a bubble bar, which is the exact opposite to the bath bombs. The main difference is that the bubble bars, as the name would suggest, has to be crumbled under the running water for it to create lots and lots of bubbles, and who doesn't love a good bubble bath? It also tints the water pink and makes your whole bath just smell amazing!

3. Peeping Santa


Peeping Santa is another of my all-time faves! He's just so cute, I mean, come on, who can say no to this cute little thing? Again, Peeping Santa is a bubble bar so he creates lots of pretty bubbles too and makes your water red (might sound not so nice at the beginning but trust me once you're inside you feel like in Santa's bath). It smells kind of fresh and sweet, or let's say somewhere in between those two. I love it whenever I'm feeling like I want a good old bubble bath with a nice relaxing scent, which this one definitely has. Lush's Christmas collection doesn't have a lot of calming scents, they are all more targeted towards smelling all Christmas-y but this one surely is one of the more calmed down versions.

4. The Magic of Christmas


A cult classic, am I right? Even if you have never shopped at Lush before you probably heard about "The Magic of Christmas" wand at least once in your life! It's so well-known, and people love it just so much that I reckon it's pretty much save to say that this one is everyone's favourite. Seriously, can we just take a moment to appreciate and admire this beautiful, glittery thing? Filled with all kinds of Christmas spices, the star held up by a Cinnamon stick and covered in gold glitter, I don't see anything negative about this. I know it's quite the daring product, especially for using in your bath, but it's well worth it! One thing I do want to mention is that, please don't expect this to not be messy, because it is, very, and you will definitely have to clean your bath afterwards but it really is just the top of the Christmas tree!

And that's it for the Christmas Lush items that I have in my possession. I do hope you liked this post if you did and you want me to do more of this kind then just leave me a comment down below and I will surely do it!

What is your favourite item of Lush's Christmas collection?


Mary tobogganing offline xx   

0 comments