Big Announcement | thegoodway

Hello everybody,

cheeky little middle week upload just to inform you about something very very verrrrry exciting.
It’s Christmas time, wohooo, meaning all the Christmas biscuits, decorations, Christmas jumpers, traditional Christmas food like Christmas pudding (yummy!) and even more are being cracked out and I’m most excited! Being a sucker for everything christmasy, including everyone’s Vlogmas, over on YouTube, I decided to do something similar or let’s say related to that. So onto the very exciting news, I came up with the idea to upload every Friday and on my regular uploading day on Sunday, AND (yes there’s another and) sometimes even on a Wednesday up until the week of Christmas day, the 25th of December, yeaaaaaay! I am calling this “Blogmas with thegoodway” rather cool name isn’t it, huh? Hope all of you are as excited as I am about it and I do hope that you’ll like it. Not all blog posts will be necessarily  christmas themed but always having something to do with winter time!

Reason behind me not being able to upload every single day up until Christmas is an obvious reason and that is school (not liking you for that one), so sadly that is not happening this year but we’ll see what the future brings and hopefully after Christmas I’m gonna start my YouTube Channel which is exciting as well, but no worries I won’t stop with blogging as it’s just my passion.

Right, that was my big announcement for the most beautiful time of the year and please leave me a comment down below and tell me what you may want to see over Blogmas. I wish you all a lovely rest of the week and we’ll see us on Friday!

Mary tobogganing offline xx


PS.: What do you think of my Christmas update on my goodbye slogan?

0 comments