The Ultimate Christmas Hot Chocolate | Blogmas With thegoodway



Hello my loves!

Long time no see, well at least longer than it should've been and I am apologizing for that with all my heart! But sadly I wasn't able to upload this Wednesday out of personal reasons. I do hope that all of you are still enjoying Blogmas as much as I am, so let's get started with today's, shall we?

Today on Blogmas Day 6, I have come up with the most delicious Hot Chocolate you will have ever tasted, and you can trust me on that one. It's not that I pretend to be any better than Starbucks or Costa for that matter, but I have attempted to be nearly as good as them and personally think I did a good job! You know that time when it's all cold outside and the only thing you want to do is snuggle up in the blanket, watching Christmas movies and drinking a Hot Chocolate, well this is a tastier and Christmas themed one for you instead of your standard Hot Chocolate. And if you are anything like me and always wanted that one Hot Chocolate of Santa Clause of the movie "The Santa Clause", then this one's the one I imagine it to be!



What you will need for the ultimate Christmas Hot Chocolate:

1 cup Hazelnut Milk (or any milk you prefer)
3 heaped tbsp Cocoa or Cacao Powder
1-2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Ground Cardamom
Rice syrup
Vanilla Extract

Tools:

Whisk
Medium sized sauce pan
The most Christmasy Mug you can find!

How to create a Father Christmas style Hot Chocolate:

Put the hazelnut milk into a sauce pan on a medium heat, and wait until it's hot. Then stir in all the dry ingredients first with a whisk and make sure everything is nice and blended and that there are no clumps. After that add as much rice syrup as you want and a little drop of vanilla extract to give it even more flavour.

And there you have it, wasn't that easy? It honestly tastes so good, even my family likes it and that says something as my mum is usually not a fan of Hot Chocolate at all (crazy I know!).
Please can we all take a moment to admire this mug? Because I am in love with it!




Now that's going to be it for today guys. I know it was a short and sweet one but for the next Blogmas blog post I have some exciting things coming up so don't miss out on these one's and make sure to come back for the next days! As always I hope you have enjoyed today's blog post make sure to tag me on Twitter, Tumblr or Pinterest if you recreate it!

Mary tobogganing off xx

0 comments