What I Got For Christmas | Blogmas With thegoodway

Hello everybody!

Welcome back to my blog and to last day of blogmas! I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas day and that all of you got what you asked for from Father Christmas! I can't believe that Christmas is supposed to be over already, like where's the time? Seeing that Christmas is over, means that blogmas is over as well, sadly. I have to apologize that there wasn't a blog post going up on Thursday nor Friday, but due to some technical problems I just wasn't able to upload anything at all.
Anyways, let me stop rambling now (I always am!) and let me get started with today's blog post.

For today I have decided to share the goodies that I got for Christmas this year. I'm not doing this to show off or anything in that direction, I decided to do so as I have been seeing a lot of videos on YouTube on that category and everyone always seems to like them.






I was a very lucky girl to receive all of these amazing things, and I am grateful for everything I got. Still I hope all of you had an amazing Christmas, do let me know what you got in the comments down below. If any of you're interested in more details then keep reading!

Things mentioned:

Necklace - Swarovski
Olaf Slippers - from my sister
Worlds cosiest PJ's - from my sister
The Vampire Diaries Season 6
Pure DKNY Perfume
Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palatte
Canon EOS 700D Camera

Mary tobogganing offline xx

0 comments