Bronzed Night Out Glam Makeup Look

Hello my beautiful friends,

and welcome back to my blog! Today I want to share my bronze glam makeup look for a night out with you. So if you'd like to know how to create this look then grab yourself a cuppa and let's get crackin'.



For this makeup look I used the "Urban Decay Naked Smoky" palette, because I wanted to create a look using only this palette for you guys. If you want to know more details and my opinion on this then you can read my review here --> Urban Decay Naked Smoky

Base:

In summer nobody wants to have a full face of makeup on, nor the feeling of a heavy foundation sitting on top of your skin that's why I used a tinted moisturiser. For that I used my Urban Decay Naked One & Done all over my skin by blending it in with a combination of my fingers and a damp beauty blender (a bit Urban Decay heavy today, apologies!). Just to even out my skin tone and reduce the appearance of redness.

To conceal under my eyes I used my Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer in Light and, again, blended that in with my damp beauty blender. For spot concealing you can use any high coverage concealer you own, but I didn't have one that's why I used my Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation Stick, a great tip if you don't have any full coverage concealer!

To set my under eye area as well as my nose and a tiny bit on my cheek bone area, to make blending later on easier, I took my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and scratched over the top of it with the end of a brush to get a loose setting powder.

"Brows frame the face" they say, so to fill them in I used my Soap & Glory Archery Pencil and my L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper.

For bronzer I used my Clarins Duo Bronzer in Light and did a lot of bronzing (much needed for my rather pale face) with my "
Real Techniques Blush brush. To bring my not existing cheekbones to live I took my usual Sleek Contour Kit in Light and did a bit of contouring. For blush I used my Sleek Blush by 3 Palette , mixed the first two shades together and blended them onto my cheeks with my beauty blender.

My favourite part: Highlighting! (I know I say this all the time, but it just really is!) For that I'm using, again a very well known product on my blog, my Dior Glowing Gardens Illuminating Powder and basically drowned my face in it.

Now onto the eyes:

All of the shades are used out of the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette. To prime my eye lids I took my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden and set it from my crease up to my brow bone with Thirteen.



For our transition shade I used Combust and blended it into my crease. For an all over the lid shade I took Dirty Sweet, a gold with a bronzy undertone, and packed the colour onto my entire eyelid and even up to the crease a bit. To deepen the look I took Radar, a lighter shimmery brown, just on the outer corners of my eyes, and blended everything with a large fluffy brush. For liner I actually used an eyeshadow as well, the shade Whisky is the perfect brown shade to use as a liner on my top lash line. To make the look more smoky I took the shade Radar on a pencil brush and blended it quite far down. For an inner corner highlight I used High which is a pinky, champagne shimmery shade.

Onto lashes, I curled them twice on each eye and used my L'Oreal Superstar Mascara, which I have been loving lately, it has a primer on one side and the actual mascara on the other. For my lower lashes I took my favourite mascara - Benefit Roller Lash (no look would be complete without it :D).

Finishing Touch:

To make sure that the eyes keep the focus of the look, I used my favourite lip combo at the moment. The NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Stockholm and popped the Max Factor Lipfinity Liquid Lipstick in Spiritual on the outer parts of my lips and used it to line my lips a tiny bit.


That's the finished look guys, I do hope that you like it. I know it's quite a long post but when you're going out you want to put a bit more effort in your outta looking, right? If you do recreate it then please let me know by sending me a picture and tag me on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr or just leave it in the comments down below!

Mary going offline xx

0 comments