Cake In A Mug 2 Ways

Hello everybody,

and welcome back to my blog! I hope you're all doing really well! Can you believe it has been nearly a month of my Summer special already? I most certainly am astound of my regular uploading *chuckle*. Anyways, let me stop rambling now, grab yourself a cuppa or two and let's get started.



Today I will share one of the easiest recipe with you ever invented in food history. Cake in a mug, yes you've read correctly it's a miniature cake in a mug baked in the microwave. It sounds so odd, I know but trust me when I tell you that you will get addicted to them after having your first! They are so pleasantly comfortable for a snugly afternoon, sooo delicious and ridiculously easy to make. So get out your prettiest mugs and let's start baking!

Vegan | Refined Sugar Free | No Additives | Gluten Free 



Peanut Butter Chocolate Mug 


You'll need:

A Mug

3 Tbsp Wholegrain Flour

1 Tbsp Raw Cacao Powder

1/4 tsp Baking Powder

2 Tbsp Maple Syrup 

3 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk 

3 Tbsp Peanut Butter

What you need to do:

Take you clean mug and measure out your flour, baking powder, cacao powder and milk and stir with a small fork until combined. Add your maple syrup, as this adds our tasty sweet flavour and mix in one Tablespoon of the peanut butter into mixture. Pop the remaining two Tablespoons peanut butter into middle on top and bake at highest heat for one minute fifteen seconds. If your cake still looks a bit wobbly and not done yet pop it in for another 15 seconds until it's done! Now you're ready to noble !




Spotted Strawberry Mug

You'll need:

A Mug 

3 Tbsp Wholegrain Flour

1/4 tsp Baking Powder

3 Tbsp Unsweetened Almond Milk

2 Tbsp Maple Syrup

3 - 4 Tbsp Sugar Free Chocolate

2 Fresh Strawberries

What you need to do:

Mix together your flour, baking powder, almond milk and maple syrup with a small fork until all lumps are gone and you're left with a smooth looking batter. Cut your chocolate and one strawberry into small pieces and carefully fold it into the batter. Place one whole strawberry into the center of the mixture and microwave, again, for one minute fifteen seconds. Ready to dug into this hearty and delicious treat.




Well, that was easy, wasn't it? Literally they should be forbidden as they are so easy and freakin' addictive! The perfect treat after a long day and they are still healthy so there's no need to feel guilty eating these!

I hope I've ignited the experimental flame inside of you, if I did and you recreate one of them make sure to send me a photo or to leave it in the comments down below! Also tell me what recipes you would like me to try in the future, I'd love to make something on request for you!
Don't forget to follow my so you get notified whenever I upload a new post, which is every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday!

Mary going offline xx

0 comments