My Bucket List | thegoodway

1. Travel all round the world

                             2. Start my own business



         3. Visit New York, Paris and Australia


                                              
                                            4. Pretend to be a different person, created by myself, for a week



                       5. Learn a strategy game (I suck at those!)



                                                             6. Only ever use kind words for the rest of my life



      7. Be able to call myself a successful blogger and YouTuber one day



                                                8. Inspire someone 



                9. Do volunteer work



                                                                         10. Change someone's life 



             11. Make my Mum's dreams come true



                                         12. Show my friends how much they truly mean to me



                         13. Play a role in a movie or TV show



                                                       14. Reach my goals 



             15. Make my dreams come true


I hope you enjoyed this more colourful and laid back post, I definitely had a lot of fun creating it and actually thinking of the things I'd like to achieve in my life. I'd also love to know your bucket lists, so do feel free to leave me those in the comments down below or to send me them via email. Don't forget that you can subscribe to my blog and join this family!

Mary going offline xx

2 comments

  1. I love the colouring of this post!! And your bucket list is amazing I hope you achieve everything!! xx

    ReplyDelete