Where To Eat Vegan In Brighton

Hello, my beautiful people!

I hope you are all doing well and that this week has been treating you just as good! If not then I hope that I can put a big smile on your face. So let's get crackin'!

Today I want to share some of my personal favourite places to eat out in Brighton. In case you are planning on visiting or maybe you're living there and haven't been to this place yet then I hope I can help you with this post!



Brighton is very beautiful in its own unique way, and offers a variety of beautiful places to go to, as well as some incredible food!


Jamie's - Website
 Mr Jamie Oliver's famous restaurant is such a nice place to go.The staff is so helpful with everything and especially with the vegan options. Starting from the starters to delicious main courses up to very yummy looking and also incredibly tasty cocktails or mocktails! Definitely, a place to check out!


The Almond Tree - Website
A very small and hidden place on Dyke Road. If you are one that loves breakfast then this is the place to go! They offer breakfast all day, the most incredible fillings which you can then decide to put in different types of bread as a sandwich or a wrap, both vegetarian and vegan. They also have amazing vegan cakes and more for someone with a sweet tooth! Check it out if you are willing the longer walk over there!


Nando's - Website
Not only located in Brighton, but still a very good place to eat. Their salads in particular are so good, I had a quinoa salad there with so many vegetables, hummus and pomegranate seeds. And don't be shy to ask for help, they are all, again, very helpful, kind and more than pleased to help you out!


Angel Food Bakery - Website
A small Cafe in the lanes, decorated so typically girly and British. It's just too cute not to go in there for at least just a look around. The bakery has a variety of baked goods both vegan and non vegan which are incredibly tasty that they make your mouth drool just by seeing them on the counter.

42 Juices - Website
A superfood store with super smoothies and juices! There smoothies are the most creamy and delicious ones in Brighton, you can trust me on that one. They also offer seasonal juices and smoothies as well as packed superfoods like Chia seeds and not to forget their Courgetti with pesto. I am in love with this place so if you ever find yourself strolling around in the lanes give them a visti as they are all so lovely people working in there!

Are you hungry yet? Let me know if you are going to any of these restaurants or if you have already been to one of them, I'd love to know your opinion! Don't forget to follow my blog, it's completely free and gives you the credit of getting to know immediately when I upload a new post!

Mary going offline xx

0 comments