Max Factor Lipfinity Liquid Lipsticks | thegoodway

Hello everyone,

I hope all of you are doing really really well and that you spent the first week of holidays with lots of fun. But why don't you just grab yourself a cuppa for now and keep on reading today's post?

Today I'm going to talk about the "Max Factor Lipfinity Liquid Lipsticks", where I will go threw the formula, colour range, lasting power and more.




Max Factor's Lipfinity range is their take on the very popular liquid lipsticks. The formula of those is thicker than some other liquid lipsticks, they are creamy and go on really smoothly. I've never had an issue with them going patchy on my lips as some others tend to do, so you can definitely layer them. They dry down to a matte finish which is surprisingly not as drying as you thought it would be. Obviously matte liquid lipsticks are meant to last hence they are always going to be at least a tad drying. The Lipfinity kit comes with the actual liquid lipstick as well as a moisturising top coat, which you are supposed to put over the dried lipstick. Personally I like my lips to look matte that's why I never really use it but it makes a great lip balm!

Speaking of lasting, the lasting power of them is so impressive! I've worn one of them to a birthday party where I drank quite a bit (it was fun at the time...) and it lasted all night, I had to scrub it off with my cleansing butter as not even an oil based makeup remover would actually get it off of my lips and not even then it was fully removed, it stained my lips for days, that's how powerful it is. Which on the one hand is quite a good thing as when you apply your lipstick you want it to last and not having to reapply it, but on the other hand you can quite possibly ruin your lips with the scrubbing involved at the end of the day. So if you can handle the scrubbing and don't have as sensitive lips then these are perfect for you! If you do have sensitive lips you can still wear them, no worries, I just wouldn't recommend wearing them on a day to day basis.



180 Spiritual

70 Spicey



Onto the colour range. Max Factor definitely don't lack in the colour department, they offer so many varieties of different colours that I was quite overwhelmed at the first look at them. But all of the colours are so beautiful and wearable! You know there's usually always this one shade in the range that no one would ever wear? Well that's not the case with this range!

The only disappointing fact is that they are quite pricey. They are £10.99 each and for a high street makeup brand that is quite a lot of money.

To sum it up I can only recommend them to everyone out there, whether you are on the hunt for a good liquid lipstick or you are like me and love to try out everything then I'd say go for it.



170 Spiritual

170 Spiritual

70 Spicey

70 Spicey with top coat


That's going to be it for this review, I do hope that you liked it, if you did then please let me know that by leaving me a comment down below. Also tell me if you already tried them out and what you think about them, I'd love to know! And if you haven't seen the "Followers" section on the right side yet then you should know that you can follow my blog by clicking the "Join this site" button, you'd made me happy like a buzzing bean by doing so!

Mary going offline xx

0 comments