My Workout Routine

Hello everybody,

and welcome to today's post where I'm going to share my workout routine with you guys and talk you threw each step I do. So grab yourself a cuppa, get comfy and enjoy!

Recently I have started doing my workout again, I used to do it every week last year, but due to the internship I had to do for my school I was forced to stop with it as I barely had any time for anything really. But now where I have really noticed how much weight I have gained over that year and how unhappy I am with my outta looking I decided to change that and start with my weekly workout routine again.


I absolutely love Danielle Peazer's workout videos on YouTube, were would I be without YouTube? They were game changing to me, I remember how good in shape my body was last year and that was all down to her workout videos, so a massive thank you to you Danielle (if she's ever going to read this) because you helped me to achieve a more trained and toned body.

Now where I am back on the bandwagon I enjoy working out so much that I actually do it 3 - 4 times a week, crazy right? I would have never thought that I was ever going to be one of those people that workout regularly and that often in a week, but here I am sharing exactly that with you! So if I can do it, and you are suffering from something similar, then you can do it as well!

So, now where I have covered the background story of this I'm going to talk you threw what I do when I workout.

Warm Up 

Warming up your every muscle is very important as it just decreases the possibility of you injuring yourself whilst doing your workout! To be honest I don't always warm up, which is very bad don't take that as a very good example here, but whenever I know I don't have a lot of time I just skip it.


Arm Workout

After I have warmed up I start with toning my arms, as my arms do not look cute anymore, they used to be a very average size but now I don't like the look of them so that's always the first thing I do so I know that I have done it and can feel better about myself! If you want to know exactly what I do then I will link Danielle's videos down below!

Bum Workout

Probably one of the most important workouts for me but the hardest one too. Squats are like the hardest thing for me to do but I know how good they are for me so I just get on with it and do them, again I do much more than just squats but check the videos out to see what exactly I do!

Leg Workout

These ones I actually really enjoy doing, as my legs are my most problematic area and I know how much the workout will help my legs get back into shape. So a good tip is to just remind yourself of how much you want those amazing legs and in no time you will be able to the workout without any
problem at all!

Abdominal Workout

Most likely my least favourite one, as Sit ups are really hard for me, but again they are very good for me so I just do it! The workout ideas for your stomach in this video are so good because last year they made this little roll on the end of my stomach disappear in like two months! I used to have a nearly completely flat stomach due to these workout so definitely give them a try even if they hard it's so worth it!




One tip I do want to just add is that sometimes the video can be a bit too quick especially when doing squats or lunges but then you can just pause the video and do it in a speed that's comfortable for you, I know the workout by heart now so I just do them without the videos.

Along with this change I decided to change my diet, still vegan, don't worry, but that's a different story. So if you're interested in that then let me know that in the comments down below, and I will surely get that post up for you too! If you do have any further questions about my workout routine please don't hesitate in leaving them in the comments section down below or tweet me!

Make sure when you check the videos out to hit that subscribe button of hers because I think she deserves so many more than she has, and she actually has a blog too which you can check out here --> Danielle Peazer

You don't want to miss any of my posts? Then make sure to follow my blog and subscribe with your email so a notification pops into your email account whenever I upload a new post!

Mary going offline xx

2 comments

  1. This is great!! I also use YouTube for my workouts, I'm definitely going to check out Danielle's videos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again!! YouTube is the bible, right? Nothing that you couldn't find on there! Let me know how you're doing with them! xoxo

      Delete