Girls Night In ~ Best Friends Sleepover

Hello everybody,

and welcome back to my blog! I do hope that all of you had a fantastic weekend and that you'll have a good start into the next week.

I spent my weekend with my best friends at Babsi's flat where we had a sleepover, had lots of food, drinks and fun, so why don't you just grab yourself a cuppa and enjoy the photography that was taken.

Girls Night In Essentials:

Comfortable PJ's 

Fooooooooood - Pizza, Ice Cream, Sweets, Snacks, Crisps and more!

Cats - okay so these aren't an essential but they are just so freaking cute and I love them!

Movies - No sleepover would be complete without a movie where you sob your eye balls out and a comedy one!















































That's going to be it for today guys, I hope you enjoyed the photo story because I definitely had a lot of fun! Massive credit to both of my best friends Babsi and Julia for taking a lot of the just shown shots, I am forever grateful for this friendship! Do let me know if you liked this kind of post and tell me what you do with your best friends on a sleepover, also don't forget to follow my blog so you can always be the first one to read my newest post! 

Julia actually has a blog of her own and I would love you to go over to her and say hello, she's an amazing writer! Lapine - Liberee

Mary going offline xx

4 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It was indeed! Missing it already!

      Love,

      Mary xo

      Delete
  2. Hi my dear best friend,
    so you actually put up photos of us hahaha :D
    But thank you so much for this blog post, now it will always remind us of what a fun sleepover it's been! It was definitely worth bringing your camera, right? ;)
    Also thanks for putting a link to my blog in your post - I should post something again soon, shouldn't I? It's been a while :P

    Love,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely,

      yes I did and I love it! So happy that you liked it too, it will always be in our memories! It was very much worth bringing my camera so glad I did!
      Ah no need to thank me, and yes you definitely should upload something very soon as your writing skills are on point!

      Love,

      Mary xo

      Delete