Life Update - New Years Resolution Update | thegoodway

Hello my beautiful friends,

how was your week? I do hope good and that all of you are enjoying the last couple of days of holiday, sadly I'm not as I have to write my diploma but that's okay. Anyway let me stop rambling, grab yourself a cuppa and enjoy today's post!

Back in January I uploaded a post with my New Year's Resolutions and I thought it would be a cool idea to write an update on them. So basically what I'm going to be doing is going threw every resolution and tell you how far I've come, if I have achieved it or if I still haven't started.

Source: http://ngstudentexpeditions.com/prague/itinerary

Get Healthier

I actually am quite proud of myself on that point, as I have really tried to stick with greens, salads, fruit and all that good stuff and I have been doing quite well, if I say so myself. I have uploaded various recipe posts which I love, so if you fancy checking them out just click on the category "Food" and you will automatically be taken to all of my recipes!


Keep This Blog Going

What do you say? Have I been good with regular uploads? I think I did indeed, especially with my Summer special that has been running for the last nearly two months! 


Get My YouTube Channel Started

Sadly, that's one I haven't started with yet. I really tried to, as I have already filmed a few videos but I just can't seem to find a good video editing software for free, so that's my only problem. So if any of you know a really good one, then please let me know your suggestions in them comments down below!


Take A Photography Class

Again, not one that I have done yet, but my Mum has already found one that I can attend in the Winter time, so I am very excited for that!


Get More Organised

YES! I have been sorting out my life ever since I wrote that down onto my NYR's. And I have been doing it quite good really. I also had a massive wardrobe clear out, I am currently working on painting my room and redecorating it and am planning ahead for my last school year! Have you planned anything yet?

Travel More

I'm just going to blame school for the lack of travelling in my life now. As I really haven't been anywhere lately, though I am going to Spain with my school class in two weeks and to Prague with my Mum in October. So I guess you could say it's in progress! Where have you been this year?

Care Less

Probably the one point I have failed at the most. I really started getting insecure about myself the last couple of months so I haven't cared less what other people think about me. Still something I'm going to work on!

Let me know how you have been keeping up with your New Year's Resolutions, I'd love to know! Don't forget to leave me a comment down below telling me how you liked this post, if you have any tips for me for the ones I have failed with or if you have any requests for future blog posts! Also make sure to follow my blog whilst you're here, it's just one click and then you will never miss a post of mine!

Mary going offline xx

2 comments

  1. It's lovely to see how you're doing with the goals you'd set yourself!! Really hoping for the YouTube channel!!! :)) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Missed you a lot! I do hope that I will get around to start my YouTube channel myself! xoxo

      Delete