3 Quick & Easy Healthy Smoothie Recipes

Hello you lovely bunch of people,

how are we all today? I can't believe that we are already in the middle of August and the beginning of school is getting closer and closer now, which I'm not majorly excited about. And with September coming closer it means that my summer special will be over soon too, that's crazy! But for now let me stop rambling on and on, grab yourself a cuppa and enjoy today's post!

Smoothies are a perfect way of getting all your daily essential vitamins and fruits into your body. They make a perfect breakfast, post workout drink or a really good "snack" for in between as they are very filling, so for today I wanted to share my top 3 Smoothie recipes with you which require barley any ingredients and take less than 2 minutes to make, sounds good, right?

Mixed Berries Smoothie


You'll need:

1 ripe Banana

A Handful Frozen Blueberries

A Handful Frozen Raspberries

1/4 Cup Coconut Milk


Method:

Peel your banana and break smaller pieces into the cup of your blender. 

Add all the remaining ingredients to your blender and blend until smooth.

Pour into a portable mug or a glass if you stay at home and enjoy!



Tropical & South Fruit Smoothie


You'll need:

1 ripe Banana

1 Cold Mango (from your fridge)

1 Nectarine

1/4 cup Coconut Milk


Method:

Again, peel your banana and break it into small pieces into your cup.

Cut the nectarine in half, remove its core and cut into quarters.

Peel the mango and cut into cubes.

Add all the ingredients into your cup and blend until smooth.

Serve in a glass jar with a handle for an on the go fruit kick.


Top Tip: If you want an extra kick add a few lemon grass leaves!



The Ultimate Breakfast Smoothie



This is the perfect smoothie to have instead of a breakfast. If you're like me and can't down anything in the morning then this is for you! I absolutely love it, although I know that putting an Avocado into a Smoothie sounds a bit weird trust me you can't taste it at all but the Smoothie itself tastes phenomenal!

You'll need:

1 ripe Banana

A Handful Frozen Berries of your choice

1/4 Cup Oats

1/2 ripe Avocado

2/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk

A Drizzle of Maple Syrup


Method:

Repeat the same step with the banana as in the previous recipes.

Cut your ripe Avocado in half discarding the stone.

Cut it into cubes to make it easier to blend later.

Add all your ingredients to your cup and blend until smooth.

Serve in a glass with a cute straw and enjoy!



And that's it for my three quick and easy Smoothie recipes, didn't I tell you that they were more than easy to make? And they literally are ready in no time at all, you can whip them up in the morning for a quick breakfast, although I would suggest closing your kitchen door if you don't live on your own as blenders tend to be not the most quite things on earth. 

Tell me what your favourite one is in the comments down below and if you do recreate them don't forget to tag me on Instagram or Twitter so I can see them! I'd also love to know if you have a smoothie creation of your own so pop those in the comments down below as well! If you want to read more from me and want to be notified whenever a post goes up on my blog than don't forget to follow my blog so you don't miss any of my posts!

Mary going offline xx

2 comments

  1. Hi Mary,
    First of all I want to say what a nice post this is, especially the pictures! <3 Actually I just started to make my own smoothies at home, so this post was just perfect in time haha!
    I think I'll probably like the first one best because I just love berries! But I think the Ultimate Breakfast Smoothie looks so delicious, I'm in love with that shade of blue!
    Definitely trying all three very soon!

    Take care,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate you saying such kind words! Amazing let me know if you try any of them and how they turned out!

      Love,

      Mary xo

      Delete