Creamy Tomato Pasta

Hello you beautiful people,

how has your week been so far? I do hope good and that it will be no different for the rest of it. Why don't you lean back, grab yourself a cuppa and let me inspire you with a sea of tasty inspiration.

Today I will share one of my easiest, comfiest and most delicious recipes with you. You won't be able to turn the offer down to try this out, it's that good. My Tomato Pasta is perfect for if you're on the go, need something quick and easy to make and if you want something super homely that fills you with warmth and a cosy feeling from within.

I have to admit that usually I'm not really a fan of any meat substitutes, but if you have a look on the ingredients and only eat it once in a while than there's nothing against it. Just don't make it to one of your daily cooking ingredients as it's not that healthy for you!




Vegan | Refined Sugar Free | 

Serves: 2

Difficulty: Easy


You'll need:

100g Durum Wheat Fusilli 

1 1/2 l Water

1 Can Tomato Sauce*

50g Soya Granules

Salt

Pepper

Mixed Herbs


Method:

Prepare your soya granules like it says on the packaging or simply soak them in water for preferably an hour before use.

Put a medium sized sauce pan on your stove and put it on high heat.

Pour 1 1/2 liters of boiling water into the sauce pan and bring to a boil.

Sprinkle a small amount of Himalayan pink salt into the water and pop your fusilli into the water. Cook until tender. 

Take a cup and take out some of the noodle water.

Sieve the noodles when done and put the same sauce pan back onto the stove but reduce the heat to medium to low.

Put in the can of tomato sauce and soya granules. Heat it gently and stir until everything is combined nicely.

Season with a generous amount of salt, a big heap of pepper and mixed herbs. 

Mix in the noodles and half of the water that we previously took out. The starchy water will help the sauce stick to the noodles.

Serve with some vegan Parmesan and some fresh basil leaves.

* Watch out for the ingredients in the can of tomato sauce, sometimes there is a lot of sugar in these things and we don't want that, try to find one with 100% tomatoes. 

Top Tip:

A drizzle of olive oil makes everything even creamier!






That's going to be it for today, I do hope you liked it and that I made you hungry. Do let me know if you recreate this recipe by sharing a photo on your social media and don't forget to tag or to leave me a comment down below! Make sure to follow my blog so you don't miss out on any of my future posts!

Mary going offline xx

0 comments